Chapter 22

Carter POV
Today me and Selena are going to see my birth parents. Its a nerve racking moment because I'm going to see my birth parents for the first time. Lily gave me the address to the house. I know what your wondering about. Lily and Hayes broke up. Ok, let me tell you the story why.
~~~~FlashBack~~~~
Lily gave hayes a second chance because she was in love with him. Hayes was too. I took Lily out to a party that Sam made for his birthday. We got there and we went to see O2L, and Nash and Cameron.
Hayes wasn't there. when we came Nash's eyes got wide so did Cameron's. We asked what happened. Didn't say anything. They only used they're finger to tell us to turn around. Me and Lily turned around. When we turned around we saw Hayes kissing a girl. The same girl he cheated with.
She turned to me and all you can see is her eyes getting puffed up and tears streaming down her face. she hugged me not wanting to let go. Nash walked up to his brother and started to yell at him. (A/N: I love hayes but it's only for this book) Hayes looked this way and saw Lily. He ran to her trying to comfort her but she didn't let him. she started to speak.
"Hayes this is the second time you did this to me. I can't take it no more we done for good" she said.
~~~~End Of FlashBack~~~~
I got dressed and headed downstairs to wait for Selena. I went on my phone and went on Twitter. i Twitted saying:
@CarterReynolds
Going to see my real family. The Reynolds family. Im so happy to see them for the first time EXCEPT Lily
I posted it and finally Selena came downstairs. she looked very presentable. She was wearing a blue strapless dress and a black blazer with black heels. Her hair was curled. she just look beautiful like she always been.
"How do I look?" She asked.
"Huh I'm sorry"
she giggled " how do I look" she said in a giggle.
"You absolutely look beautiful just like you"
That made her smile. we walked out to get the car. We got in the car and drove to the house. we got to the house and the house is big like huge wow. it's like my parents are Rich or something. we got out of the car and headed to the house. I knocked on the door and stepped back a little. me and selena looked back at each other. we smiled at each other.
"Ready to see them for the first time babe?" Selena asked.
"Yea but I'm also nervous"
"Why?" She asked.
"What if they don't except me?"
"They will their your parents they have to except you" she said.
"Then why they put me for adoption?" "Maybe they wasnt ready for a child" she said.
We heard footsteps coming to the door. We stop our little conversation. the door opened by the one and weird only sister Lily.
"Hey guys come right in" she said.
"Ok Lil" we said in sync which kinda made me laugh because that happened a lot.
We walked in and saw my parents on the couch. They turned their head to see me.
"Mom, Dad this is your son Carter and you know selena" Lily said.
"Carter?" My BIRTH mom said in a whisper.
"Yea that's me" I said kinda nervous.
"Son we are so sorry for giving you away. it's just that we had you at 19 and we couldn't have a child" my dad said.
Tears came down my face without noticing until I felt my cheeks hot. My parents walked up to me and looked at me in the eye. Then a smile on their face. They opened their arms for a hug. we got out of the hug and started to go to the kitchen to eat. we catch up. Wow I got almost everything from my parents.
Eyes~ mom
Hair~ dad
Smile~ both
Humor~ dad
And more. When I was talking to them I felt so home and with my real family. My foster mom got arrested for abusing kids. I know what your thinking 'How the Police Find out?' Well since Selena's dad works at a police station I decided to tell him about her.
Her name is Maria. 34 years old. has 2 kids. she abuse me when I was younger until I was 18 and ran away. I told them everything that she done to me. Her kids. Ariany and Henry went to foster homes. Ariany went to one with all girls and Henry went to boys and girls. We talked more. they kept on saying sorry to putting me for adoption. and I kept on saying it's ok. I love my real family and Selena. Oh, yea I forgot to tell you I propose to Selena a week ago.
~~~~FlashBack~~~~
We are at the beach hand in hand. we stop walking. She looked at me if there was something wrong. which there was. What if she says no to me then breaks up with me. I got out of my thought and started to speak.
"Selena we been together for 4 years now and... and I just want to say I love you with all my heart nobody can take that away from you. now I have something to ask you" I said getting on one knee.
"Selena Garcia will you marry me for as long as we shall live my love?" I asked.
I saw tears on her face. she was speechless. she couldn't say anything I mean anything. until say said something.
"Oh my god Carter baby yes, yes I will marry you" she said with a big smile on her face.
~~~~End FlashBack~~~~
So me and Selena are getting married. I told my parents they was fine with it because I'm turning 20 in a month. Im really hype about it.
My parents found me. I found them.
Lizze POV (Carters mom)
I found my son. I feel so guilty that we had to give him away for adoption. but now he's home. my and Richard found our son Carter.
Richard POV (Carters Dad)
Wow my son is so big and handsome like his father. I feel so guilty that we gave him away. if we didn't he wouldn't been through a lot. but me and Lizze Found our Carter.

The End.