Chapter 13

Lily POV
Today I wanted to tell Carter that we are brother and sister but, again I don't because he might over react. I texted Cody like I do every morning.
To: My Babe😘
Good Morning baby I love you and about to go to Selena's and talk to her and Carter. I miss you 2 days already 4 more months to go.
Love you, Lily
Ps haven't heard from you.
I send that to him hoping he replies back but I know I'll be wrong. But at least it's a try. If you didn't know that Cody moved to live with his dad for a few months. I missed him so much. He haven't answered my texts. I'm worried but I don't show it.
~~~AT SELENA'S HOUSE~~~
I was in Selena's house and I sat on the couch. I was fidgeting with my phone. To see if Cody will text me. My phone bussed and it was Cody.
From: My babe😘
Hi this is Maggie Codys girlfriend stop texting him he doesn't want you anymore. He's OVER you. he have a prettier girl then you. you whore.
I couldn't believe that Cody cheated on me I didn't want to text him at all. I thought he loved me but I was wrong. I'm done with Cody for good. I didn't know I was crying until Carter told me.
"Why are you crying?" Carter asked.
"Oh nothing I don't want to talk about it" I said whipping my tears.
"Oh ok, if anything I'm here for you" he said.
I should tell him both things him being my brother and what that dick Cody did to me.
"Carter?" I asked.
"Yea Lils?" He asked.
"I need to tell you 2 things" I said.
"Oh ok" he said walking towards the couch and sat down.
He looked at me and waited until I said something.
"So the first thing is that I went to the hospital to see who was your birth parents. And your not a James your a Reynolds." I said with a smile on my face.
"What I'm a Reynolds? So what's your last name?" He asked.
"Lily Reynolds" I said with a smile.
"So that means..." he didn't finish his sentence.
"Your Sister. Your baby sister" I said.
"Finally I have a real sister and that I'm really happy" he said with excitement.
"The second thing was that today I found out that Cody was cheating on me with a girl Maggie in California. and she called me a Whore" I said started to cry.
"He what!! He would never hurt you again I'm here now and I'll protect you. from any boy that hurts you" he said.
"Thank you" I said.
"No problem lil sis" he said with a smile.
I'm proud that I have a brother a big brother. His 18 and I'm 16. we like 2 years apart. but I love him because he's my brother and my best friend.
"I love you brother Carter" I said.
"I love you too sister Lily" Carter said then kissed my forehead.
Carter POV
After Lily told me that I was her brother I couldn't believe it but I can see some features that we have.
Eyes.
Nose.
Hair Color.
Fingers.
Smile.
And those features were there the whole time but I never notice.
She told me what Cody did to her and I got pissed and upset because seeing my sister hurt. It hurts to see her like that. we said I love you too each other and I kissed her forehead and she smiled. I love her so much because she's family.