Laundry~Larry

[A/N] Sorry for so many Larry mpregs, but the multimedias above is where I got the idea from.

Louis POV:

"Hey babe" I said as I walked into our living room. There were clothes every where and Harry was sitting on the couch with his hair pulled into a bun and the maddest look on his face.

He was pregnant with our 3rd child and was trying to for the laundry.

"What are together doing" I asked as Harry turned his head twards me.

" The laundry" he said as he turned his head back to staring at the wall.

"That's good but I was wondering, what's for dinner" I asked a I bit my lip knowing it was a risky question.

Harry's head turned twards me again and looked at me with disbelief.

"Socks" he said simply as he still stared at me.

" That sounds....delish" I said as Harry turned just head back to look at the wall.

" OK so don't worry about a thing, I'm going to for make dinner " I said as Harry rolled his eyes.

" Your doing good, you look good, I'll be right back" I said as I rushed into the kitchen.

I cleaned off the counter and put a pot with water over the stove.

" Kids get down here" I yelled as our kids David and Willow walked down into the kitchen.

" What do you need dad?" Willow asked as she and her brother gathered around the island.

" What I need you to do is to set the table while I help your dad" I explained as they nodded.

"Dinner will be ready in 10 minutes so make it quick" I said to them as I rushed out of the kitchen and back to the couch where Harry was still staring at the wall.

" Don't worry about a thing babe ok dinners on the stove and I'm going to help you fold these clothes" I said as I mushaused his foot while trying to put clothes in a basket.

After 10 minutes of doing that I walked into the kitchen to see that there was ketchup and mustard on the island and Davis had the ketchup and mustard bottles in his hand.

" Guys I told you to set the table not make more of a mess" I said as I ran my fingers threw my hair.

I got a paper towel and cleaned the mess up. I threw it out and placed my hands on my hip.

" I'm gonna leave on more time and if I see a mess you guys will be in trouble " I said as I pointed At them and slowly walked out of the kitchen.

Later we were all sitting at the table as I grabbed the pot of noodles and walked back into the dinning room.

" You guys are in for a treat" I said as I put some noodles on Harry's plate.

"Dinner is served" I said as I put ketchup all over Harry's plate"

Harry looked At it with a nasty look on his face before saying "I'm ordering pizza"

The kids cheered and I looked At the with defeat written all over my face.

[A/N] When I saw This video I laughed so hard. I love the Shaytards. Anyways Happy birthday to Harry. OH MY GOODNESS HE'S 21 I SWEAR HE WAS LIKE 16 YESTERDAY.