Stupid baby~Lilo

Liam POV:

" Hey Dad, Can you drive me to Rita's ?" asked my 13-yr old Emma.

" Sorry honey, but I have to stay hime with your dad" I said smiling at the thought of Louis carrying our baby.

" That's it ! " Emma yelled "All you do is talk about how if I go dad will get hurt or mabye another day because your dad needs me, but you know what, that 'another day' never comes because your  coumsumed about dad and the stupid baby" She ranted before she left out of the kitchen and upstairs to her room.

Emma POV:

I flopped on my bed  and let the tears fall down my cheeks.

A knock came at my door and I scrubbed my eyes before ask who's there.

" Your pregnant dad"

I groaned " Go away I don't want to see you our the stupid baby" I said, but he came in anyways.

He sat at the bed and put an arm on my back " Why don't you like your brother" he asked and I looked at him with tear filled eyes.

" Because" I started before sniffling " All you and dad care about is the baby and forget about me, I missed 3 birthday parties because we had to go to a ultra - sound or clothes shopping for the stupid baby and it's not fair" I said before braking down and crying.

Dad hugged me and I could feel his tears at my scalp.

" I so sorry, we didn't know you felt that way, how 'bout we get some ice cream all four of us" he said smiling down at me.

I reached up to wipe his tears when I felt a bump against my stomach. Both me dad gasped.

" I guess he dose like me" I said and kissed his stomach before we got up to go get ice cream.

But little then the both know, Liam had heard and seen the whole thing.