Vlog baby~Narry

[A/N] You can listen to the music. You'll understand later in the story.

Nialls POV:

" Hey guys" I said into the camera as me and Harry were driving to the hospital.

" So the baby decided to make and early appearance " I smiled as I turned the camera over to Harry.

He was just getting over a contraction so he had a pained expression on his face, but he managed a wave.

" Hi-ahhh" he said as he gripped his stomach.

I turned the camera back over to me." Harry's in alot of pain right now"

If you haven't caught on yet me and Harry were vloggers and we were filming the birth of our first child since 3 million people have been waiting since the day we announced the pregnancy to see this.

We pulled into the hospital parking lot and I parked the car. I turned the camera off because I had to get Harry into the hospital before filming again.

" You Okay?" I asked Harry as he unbuckled his seatbelt.

" No, not really " he said as his lips wobbled and a few tears sliped out of his eye's.

" Ohh, babe" I said as I leaned over to hug him as both of us placed our hands over his stomach; his ontop of mine.

" It's just that we will be getting a baby in a couple hours and it just hurts so much" Harry sobbed as more tears fell down his face.

" It'll be fine" I said while getting out the car. I grabbed the bag with Harry's stuff in it and helped him out the car.

" It's ok" I comforted softly as we walked slowly to the hospital.

A nurse saw us walk in and asked us a couple if questions before putting Harry in a wheel chair.

" Niall " Harry cried as the nurse pushed the chair faster than I was walking.

" I'm right here " I said as I walked next to him. I grabbed as hand as we turned down the hallway.

We made it into the room our baby would be born in.

After the nurse left I turned the camera on again.

" So were in the room" I said as I spun the camera around so they could get a better look at the room.

"Don't you have to put that gown on" I said to Harry was he nodded. I followed him with the camera as he waddled to the bathroom.

" Excuse me" Harry said as he went to close the door.

" We have to film you while you change" I said " We need to capture everything" I said as smirked and closed the door.

I turned the camera off again as I want to help Harry get into the bed.

The door opened as Harry walked out with his clothes in his hands.

He looked adorable in the gown because he was slim every where but his stomach jutted out in the gown so that was all you saw.

" You look so cute" I said as Harry turned around in a circle.

" I look retarded " Harry said as grabbed I his hand to head him to the bed. He sat down slowly but I got him in.

I turned to camera on. " So how did you feel know " I asked as Harry pulled the blankets just below his belly.

" In a little pain " Harry said rubbing his. stomach to ease the pain.

A nurse walked in the room to put a fetal heart monitor around his stomach. He lifted up his gown and I made sure his blanket was covering his special areas.

After she left I grabbed my laptop to start playing some Für Elise to calm Harry and the baby down.

I was playing in his hair while he rubbed his belly, closing his eyes. I figured the music finally soothed him so I shut it off.
And nurse came in about two hours later to check him and mouthed 7 centimeters. I nodded as she left.

While Harry was still sleeping I took the camera out in the hallway to talk to the viewers.

"Hey guys" I started as I sighed. I started stress laughing before talking again. "This is a really big day, another person is coming into the room without opening the door " I finished as tears dripped out of my eyes.

I quickly wiped my eyes before turning off the camera. I walked back into the room to find Harry rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. I smiled as he tried to sit up.

"Here " I said as I gave him one of my hands. I gently pulled him up and fluffed his pillows before he leaned back.

"How long was I out" he asked gently placing his hands on his belly.

"About 2 hours " I said right before he got a contraction.

"Ahhhh " he said as he sat up, hands gripping at his stomach.

I wrapped arms around him in a hug rubbing up and down his back.

" You good know? " I asked as I looked at his face. He nodded and leaned back down.

The same nurse came back into the room with a smile in her face.

"OK Harry we need to check you again" she said lifting up Harry's blankets.

"8" she said smiling again as she left the room.

"Almost threre babe" I said as I rubbed his cheek.

I set the camera on a side table to catch a cute shot of me Harry.

He was in his side facing me as he put his face in my neck. He whimpered a bit as a very strong contraction ripped through him.

"Ahhh" he hissed clutching onto my arm.

" Shh" I said petting his hair, marvled at how long it had gotten.

An hour later and 4 very strong contractions later Harry was ready to give birth to our baby.

" Are you ready" I asked as he nodded managing a very small smile.

I gave s nurse that was'ent helping the camera since I wanted the whole thing to be filmed.

I made sure she held the camera above Harry's privates before going back over to him.

I grabbed the chair and brought it over to the bed as close as I could. I grabbed his hand while the nurses pulled his leg up into the straps.

I gave him a reassuring smile before the doctor started talking.

" OK so Harry when I tell you to push I want you to push really hard for ten seconds, OK" she asked as he nodded.

We waited for a bit before the doctor said 'push'.

Harry pushed down really hard, leaning forward to grab his legs.

We went through this process about 4 more times before we heard the cry of our baby.

" it's a boy" the nurse said as she placed the baby on Harry's chest.

" Ohh baby boy your so adorable " Harry cried as he rubbed his bloody cheek.
I looked up to see the nurse still filming and have the camera a thumbs up.

[A/N] oh my goodness it's been so long. I've been very busy with PARCC testing but it's over know so as a treat I'm giving you and update to two story's. But whats the other one.