Stuffed to the max~Lilo

Liam POV:

" Liam where are you taking me ?" Louis asked for the hundredth time.

" I can't tell you, you have to wait and see" I said as I made a right turn.

" Well hurry up cause me and the baby are hungry" Louis said as he rubbed his bump.

Yes, Louis is 8 1/2 months pregnant and I'm taking him out to dinner before we have a handfull on our shoulders.

I turned into the parking lot of A buffet where me and Louis had our first kiss at. When Louis saw noticed that he let out a choked sob and hugged me.

" You rembered this place ?" Louis said and I nodded. " How could I forget" I said and helped Louis out the car.

" Table for two" I said and the waiter nodded and told us to follow her. She sat us at a booth and gave us two glasses of water.

" You ready to go to the buffet" I said and Louis nodded. Louis picked up a plate and put one of everything on it. Since Louis found out he was pregnant his appetite has gone up alot.

Once we got back to the table, Louis dug in to the food and went back to get more food another three more times.

It was now at the end of dinner and Louis was leaning back in the booth with a hand on his stomach. " I think- I think I'm done" he said before he let out a large burp and blushed crimson as people looked over at our table.

" Excuse me" Louis said before he groaned and rubbed his belly some more. I heard his stomach groan and rumble as he digested the food.

" You okay" I asked and he nodded no. " I feel like a whale and the babys moving around, trying to find a way threw all the food I ate" Louis joked and rubbed his belly.

" Well come on let's go" I said as I helped him up to the car. Louis stomach had grown a bit from all the food he'd aten as he seemed to have a harder time walking.

" Let me help" I said as I placed my hand on Louis back to help him walk. " Thanks" Louis said as he counituned to rub he's even bigger belly.

When we got to the car Louis hissed and and grabbed his stomach.

" Liam, LIAM I think its time" Louis said as he almost fell over, but thank god I was there to catch him.

" Shh, you'll be okay lets get you to the hospital" I said as I opened the door to the car and helped Louis in.

" Come on hurry up" Louis said before he gripped his stomach and clenched his eyes shut.

I speed threw town as Louis groand and screamed at me to go faster.I skipped a traffic and made a sharp right turn into the hospital parking lot.

"Liam slow down" Louis said calmly as he sat up a bit and rubbed his bump.

" I thought you wanted me to get here fast" I said as I walked around to help him out.

" I know what I said" Louis said as I walked around to the trunk to get the over-night bag.I had a feeling something like this was going to happen.

" Hi my boyfriend is in labor and I was wondering if I could get a room for him " I asked the lady behind the desk.She slowly looked up at me and sighed.

"Your gonna have to sign these papers and after that it might be an hour wait" she said voice dull and filled with tiredness.

Before I could say anything Louis was quick to jump in and put in his say.

"Look" Louis said as he got out of my grip and leaned on the little table connected to the room the lady was in.

"Have you ever been in labor before" Louis asked and she nodded. "Well you know how I feel right now so how about we skip the papers and get me room" Louis said as politely as he could but you could tell he was aggravated.

The lady look at him with wide eyes and told us to follow her to a room.

"Next time we have a child, you'll do the talking" I said as I helped Louis into the room.

[A/N] If you guys want I'll do a part two about the birth.

-Rocky