Sleepy Time~Larry

Dedicated to Squirrel7748 for the idea

Louis POV:

" Babe I'm home" I yelled throughout the empty house. I took off my coat and shoes as I wondered into the living room.

"Babe" I said as I walked into the empty room. Usaully Harry would be on the couch watching eductional programs so, and I quote, I dont want the baby to hear nasty things on the telvision.

I walked up he stairs to see that the light in the baby's room was on. I smlied knowing Harry was probaly in there folding baby clothes and placing them in her already full closet.

As I neared the room I heard light snores. When I was right in front of the door I saw the most cutest thing in the world

Harry was laying on his back with a tight grey t-shirt on and a pair of my soccer shorts. there was a pile of baby clothes and baby shoes around him. There was one baby outfit on his stomach that I'm guessing he started folding but then fell asleep.

I could'nt control the fond on my face as to how cute he looked sleeping on the floor, but I had to wake him up if he didn't want back pains later.

" Harry" I said as I lighlty shook him. He stirred slightly but didn't wake up.

" Babe" I said again as Harry groaned,but slowly opened his eyes. He had the cutest look if confusion and sleepiness in his eyes.

" Hey baby" he said as he brought his hand up to my face to stroke my cheek. Sleepy Harry and drunk Harry were very similar. Very cuddly.

" What were you doing sleeping on the floor?" I said as I giggled a little. Harry sat up and the baby outfit fell off his stomach.

" I was folding the baby's when I got really tired and kinda of fell asleep on the floor" he said as I giggled some more.

" I'll fold all of these while you rest on the couch" I said as he nodded and waddled out of the room.

I smiled as I realized how lucky I was to have him.

[A/N] Thank you so much for this idea. I actually enjoyed writing this. :)