Natsu Vs Rouge. (Slight RoLu/NaLu)

The votes, brought to you by Mirajane Strauss, who currently looking for her pet human, Lucy Heartfilia.

Laxus : 8
Rouge : 4
Natsu : 5

Mira : guys I don't ship RoLu, I want LaLu or NaLu
Lisanna : SECOND IT!
Levy : THIRD IT!
Erza : I agree with this ship of Lucy and Natsu/Laxus
Lucy : H-hey minna stop.
Mira, Lisanna, Levy and Erza : NOPE.
Author : NALU FANS ARE COMING BACK MINNA!
Natsu : thanks guys, love you all but Lucy da most!
Lucy : Emm... Do I get a say in who I date?
Everybody on plant earth and Fiore : NOPE.
Author : emmm... Can I continue the story?
Mira : Kay.
Erza : this is fine by me.
Lucy : can we just continue please?
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*

Narrated PoV

Natsu ran around. He had left Lucy, Erza, Mira and Gajeel behind. Erza might kill him for not sticking to plan later. Not that he cared much but he needed to be away from Lucy. She was distracting him. Her scent was clogging his senses with her sweet intoxicating scent. He couldn't think with her alluring scent in his nose.

So he ran.

Of course, Natsu being an idiot, ran straight into Rouge Chenney, whom was thinking about the weird feeling he got when the blonde from FairyTail (Lucy) looked at him.

"Oi you! Let's fight!" Natsu cheered, a good fight always took away his ('girly' in his opinion) problems.
"..."
"Do you even talk?"
"Not to idiots."
"You just talked."
"Can we just start?" "Sure."
"Shadow Dragon's Roar!" "Fire Dragon's Roar!"

Natsu's roar destroyed Rouge's and it hit him. Rouge grunted in pain as he was thrown back.

"Iron fist of the Fire Dragon!"
The iron fist hit Rouge's stomach and sent him flying (again). This time however, Natsu didn't give Rouge a chance to fight back, as he kicked him as he was in the air.

"Fire Dragon's talon!" Natsu chanted. His third and final ruthless attack left Rouge lying unconscious on the ground.

Natsu smirked. He had secretly hoped Lucy had seen that. He wanted her to see how powerful he was!

"Stop thinking about her..." Natsu mumbled. He felt... Confused.

Natsu than ran off to find another fight, not wanting to deal with his feelings for a certain celestial mage at the moment.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Sorry that the fight scene sucked. I must say, NaLu fans are really coming back. (Natsu has five votes.)

_____________________________________________________________________________
Natsu : HELL YEAH IM WINNIN IM DA ONLY ONE FOR LUCE!
Lucy : BAKA!
Author : Wendy mind doing the disclaimer?
Wendy : hai! Author-San does not own FairyTail Hiro Mashima-Sama does. Please support the official release!
_____________________________________________________________________________

Well till next time minna!

-Thatonefeeling