FairyTail vs Jura

Le votes, brought to you by Evergreen, who wasn't in this story at all.

Laxus : 40
Natsu : 39
Rogue : 31

Umm... Some one voted for Dan..... So....

Dan : 1

LAST CHAPTER TO VOTE FOR ROGUE AND DAN SINCE THERES LIKE TWO CHAPTERS LEFT TILL THE VOTES ARE OVER.

Can I just say that I'm no good with fight scenes and you poor readers have had to read like, five chapters straight of my terrible fight scene writing. I really appreciate the positive feed back this story gets!

I would also like to apologise for not updating, I've been having some problems.

Anyways, enjoy the chapter.
_____________________________________________________________________

Narrated PoV
___________

As a battered Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Gajeel and Mira made their way to a smirking Jura they knew not to take the Wizard Saint lightly. Jura didn't speak, the instant he saw the FairyTail Mages he attacked. All the Mages but Lucy were able evade the attack. The blonde screamed as she was sent flying. She hit a wall and slumped down lifelessly.

The remaining four Mages looked with wide eyes at their fallen comrade. Natsu soon entered a rage fuelled attacking spree. Jura was easily able to defeat the already weakened dragon slayer and he soon was sent flying in a similar matter as Lucy was.

Gajeel attempted a similar strategy to Natsu, but failed and ended up unconscious.

Erza and Mira knew better than to take Jura head on. Mira quickly entered her Satan Soul : Stiri form while Erza re-equipped to the Heaven's Wheel armour. They attacked the Wizard Saint in sync with each other. Despite being bitter rivals, they knew every move they were going to make. After a series of attacking, dodging and close calls, Jura eventually fell to the might of FairyTail's strongest women.

After a moment of shared disbelief, the two females cheered while the stadium (practically the FairyTail members) cheered loudly.

Laxus Dreyar however wasn't celebrating, he actually had a grim look on his face. "Laxus-San, is there something wrong?" Wendy asked Laxus timidly, in fear of provoking the older slayer.
"No.. I'm just worried for Blondie..." Laxus mumbled, but Wendy with her dragon hearing heard.
"It'll be alright, Polschua-San and I will heal her, Natsu-San, Erza-San, Mira-San and Gajeel-San." Wendy said cheerfully.
Laxus merely grunted as the young slayer giggled at his clear emotional turmoil.

After a quick moment of cheering, Wendy, Lisanna and Levy all ran towards the stadium. When they got there, Natsu and Gajeel were awake, and complaining about their humiliating defeat. Meanwhile, Erza and Mira were attempting to wake a still unconscious Lucy, who was deathly pale and had blood slowing trickling down her face.

There was no time for cheering now, as the Fairytail members slowly realised how damaged the celestial mage was.

______________________________________________________________

THERE I DID IT, UPDATED BYE SORRY FOR SHIT CHAPTER AND THIS CHAPTER HAS ENDED THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES!!!!! Yay!

Till next time

-Thatonefeeling