Chapter 18 - the voice

(Y/n)'s point of view

After I found I was back in my world a that voice from before rang I'm my head "go it paarthurnax he will give you the spell to return i will go ahead a give it to you cause if I don't you will never be able to defend that world." The voice said. And I called of Odahviing and waited for him to show. "Dovahkiin" Odahviing says as he landed in front of me. "I need you to take me to paarthurnax he will know what to do" I say and he lowers his head for me to get on. "Dova I have a message from your loved one." He say and I started to tear up "what is it?" I ask "he wanted me to tell you that he loves you and that they are going to find a way for you to get back." He says and I felt some thing warm on my cheek. As I realize that I'm cry I quickly wipe away my tears and thank him for telling me.

As we get there i see a blue almost white figure in front of paarthurnax. As Odahviing lands I jump off him and look to the figure she looks like me. "Hello (y/n) I'm Aurora I've been watching you. You are a brave soul I see why my father favors you." Aurora giggles. " your the voice in my head or at least you sound like her." I say dumbfounded by the fact she looks like me. "Yeah I'm the voice in you head but what I'm really here for is you." She say " me. Why me?" I say and she giggles more. "I'm here to give you the spell to get you back to Optimus he misses you dearly. But we must hurry time passes differently here then there." Aurora say and I give her an confused look "here time is slower than there it's faster so for the for the hour that you are here. A day had pasted there."paarthurnax's says and I understand now what she means.

Once i got the spell I went to my little house in whiterun and rested for the day and collected some health potions. I sharpened my sword and got ready to go. Once i was done a two days have passed which means two weeks have passed there. "I take it that your ready?" paarthurnax asks me and I nod "okay dova focus on were you want to go and say the spell" he say as I say the spell I fell my body lift and then landed on the ground. But it wasn't cold from snow it was warm like the sun was shining on it for a whole day. I opened my eyes and looked a round and realized that I'm back in Optimus's world "I'm back crap i left that comm link in my world but I don't have time to go get it. So I started walking towards he base.