Chapter 12 - the throat of the world

Third person's point of view

As they where getting close to the end of the going a round Skyrim it was now time to go to the top of the mountain. "What at the top of that mountain anyway that you wanted to save for last" Optimus asked (y/n) she sighed and looked at it "my teacher and one of my only friends that doesn't see me at what I am but for who I am" (y/n) replieds with a sad look on her face "well the how about we go huh kid" Ironhide said only to get an annoyed look from her. And once again blue smoke surrounded them and they were at the top of the mountain.

As they got there all there attention was on one thing and that was the dragon that was there. He looked like he had gone thought a grave battle in his day from the shape his wings were in. "Who it that?" jazz ask (y/n). " that is paarthurnax my teacher and my friend" she say. "(Y/n) he looking at you why?" sam says to the girl and she look to the dragon sitting front of her. "Dovahkiin is that you? I can not see you but I can her your voice a long with others. Odahviing has told me that you are in another world because of alduin." Everyone was surprised by that but (y/n) looked to be unfazed by this they know he was talking to her but they didn't understand what he was saying.

(Y/n)'s point of view

"Yes it's me my friend. The people and being in the world I'm in they do ask a lot of questions of my world. I'm grateful that you showed me this spell but I'm sad that you can not see me." I say to paarthurnax who looks at me and shouts something before he talks. "Now I can see you and your friend but it will only last so long before your spell and my shout is through and you will return to the world you are in." He says "so he can see us right. He's not going to eat us for dinner." Epps and sideswipe say. "No my friends I will not eat you but you are not of this world so I will tell you. Not all dragons are evil like alduin for once he was my brother and we ruled together but once I seen his evil plans to destroy this world long long ago. Me and a few others of my kind decided to teach the way of the th'um or in your tongue the way of the voice." He said and I see the bots faces when he talks about it. "It seem that we are not so different for you after all" Optimus says to him only to get a look from him.

"I'll tell you later but for right now I need to know something?" I say to paarthurnax "and what would that be my friend?" He asked me. "If you can see me and I can see you do you think that time gap would work for me to read the scroll?" I ask him he stops to think for a second before taking again. "I don't know but it would be worth giving it a try don't you think dova." He says and I nod and walk over to the to the spot we're the scroll was last open. As I opened the scroll every turn white and I hear all of the people that are with me yell my name and then I see the other Dragonborns be for me.

Optimus point of view

I watch as (y/n) walk over to this place a pulled what I assume is the scroll and opened it and a white light came out of it. "(Y/N)" I yelled another with some I've the other while some of the other looked shocked. "It's alright my boy she will be fine she's in the scroll. It's showing her what happened and it will teach her a th-um that I can not. But while she in the scroll I must tell you something Important." Paarthurnax says and we stand there shocked by what has happened.