Chapter 2-the graybeards

"3,980 only 3020 to go" (y/n) says 'that's still a lot to go' you thinks. As she gets closer to the graybeards castle you comes to the pass where there's a kind of a cave. As (y/n) starts to go through a snow troll starts to attack her. "no place is safe is it" you says as you gets ready to attack back. You uses fire magic and your one handed sword. Pretty soon (y/n) finally kills it and keeps going towards the castle.

(Time skip brought to you in part by bumblebee doing the waddle)
(Y/n) finally makings it to the castle of the graybeards. She puts the food that the guy asked for her to bring up in the chest that in front. (Y/n) then walks up to the door to go in. "These are some really big doors are they Giants or something" once she in she walk to the opening of the room were Alexander sees her and starts to talk to her. "Dovahkiin you have arrived" Alexander says "do you realize that is too MANY steps to go up. But what it the reason that I'm here for?" You ask. "You are the first dovahkiin for a long time the last ones we're here to stop alduin. So for the reason the Dragonborn to return means alduin has returned as well. But to really see if you are Dragonborn we must see if you can shout. Go on and shout at us so we can see the power in your shout." Alexander says as he starts to back up. You get ready to shout. "Fus Ro Dah" you shout and the graybeards stumble back. "You really are Dragonborn so that really means alduin has returned you must go and speak to paarthurnax. We will show you the way to him." Alexander says as he starts to walk to the back.
( I know I skipped a lot but I don't really remember all what happened in the game lol so we're going to say that you have a lot of shouts already and you meet the blades)
(Y/n) follows him to the back court yard you look around thinking about how this place gives you the creeps. "Alright dovahkiin if you will stand there we will give one last shout so you can make your way to the top of the Mountain to speak with paarthurnax". Alexander says once you have the shout you make your was to the top. Once you reach the top you look around to see a dragon sitting on a word wall. (Y/n) slowly approaches the dragon with caution. He looks at you and starts to speak "dovahkiin you have arrived I have been waiting and watching you" (I don't know how to type the dragon language so we going to role with it)
" you have been waiting for me to come here that a little weird don't you think" (y/n) says. "Not the point the point is that you have a very important role in the world. You need to get the scroll to defeat alduin. Go and retrieve the scroll and bring it here you will be able to read it over there where it was used once long ago." (Y/n) understand what she needs to do so she goes to retrieve it. But on her way back from getting the scroll a blood dragon attacks and takes her. (Y/n) is in his mouth trying to get free from him or her not going to judge. She ends up passing out as the dragon takes her to a world she is not familiar with.

(Optimus is in the next chapter finally)