Chapter 17 - shes gone

Optimus point of view

"WHERE IS SHE" I yelled but Alduin just snarls and flys off. "Odahviing do you know where she might be?" I ask him. "I no longer feel the dovahkiin's presents here so that means he sent her back to Skyrim and if he did the dovahkiin has not way back." He say and I stumbled a little only to be caught by Ironhide "easy there prime. Will get her back we just have to she's the only one who can defeat that beast." He says as he stands me back up. "The dove is calling me I must go to them. Is there anything you would want me to tell them when i get there?" Odahviing ask and I nod. "Tell her that I love her please. And that we will find a way to get her back." I say and he nods and flys in to the night sky.

When we got back to base I stay in my alt-mode thinking of a way to get her back. But as I'm thinking I hear a lot of arguing and I listen in on what's being said. "Elite what have you done he's like megatron but with wings and a tail." Jazz yells. "If that bitch wasn't here then Optimus would be with me and not her. I've been trying to get him to notice me sense cybertron but has he NO. But he notices her when she first gets here it's no fair so thats why I did it but I didn't know he would go back on his word and stay he said he would leave and take her with him." I hear Elita. I transformed and walked over there "you should have know Elita. The way (y/n) talked about him that should have gave you reason enough to know." I say "but Optimus I-" she starts but I walk away and go outside and walk in to the Field near the base and look up.

"How will I get you back to me I miss you so much. I need you so if you can find a way back do it please."I think but i'm pulled out of thought when I hear will say my name and I look to him. "She'll come back she loves you to much to stay away from you." He says and I nod and look back to the sky "I just hope it's soon we need her here. I need her here."