Chapter 10 - shopping

(Y/n)'s point of view

As I got up the next morning and when to the main room of the building I see two people I haven't seen before. "Do we know what happened to her" the girl asks in a worried tone. "Do you know if she will kill us if we take her with us" the boy said in a worried tone. "I will not harm you. My name is (y/n). It's a nice to meet you Lennox has told me about you. You must be the boy sam and the girl michaela." I say only to startle the boy. "Yeah we are will was fixing to get me to bring these clothes to you and help you with them." Michaela says with a smile I nod and we walk back to my room and get ready to got shopping.

"So your from a different world then us. Will has told us about your home it sounds beautiful there." She says. "Yeah but I miss it and I still have a mission to complete there as well here before I can go back. Maybe that's my way home is to destroy alduin here and that will send me home." I say with a sad smile on my face. "But I'm not sure if I want to go home at the same time" I say. She looks at me confused "why it's your home?" She asks "yeah but I think I like Optimus and if I leave I will not see him ever again." I say only to get and O sounds out of her and some one else. We look to the door and see arcee standing there. "Well I have to say I think he likes you as well. So let's get shopping and see what we can get you and make you look good. Right Kayla." Arcee says to us and michaela nods and says yeah. 

Machaela's point of view

We got to the mall and I looks at (y/n) and she look amazed at the place. I had to take a picture and send it to will.

M-(sends pictures)
W- 🤣🤣🤣 that's funny!!! I got to show everyone this.
M- really will.
W - uh yeah please send more!!!!
M- I'll think about it lol

I roll my eye and me, sam, (y/n) and arcee continue walking through different stores. We'er in forever21 looking through clothes. "Hey (y/n) what about this one. It's cute." I say to her and show her the red dress that would fall just Above her knee.

She looked at the dress funny and I laughed at her and asked her what's with the face

She looked at the dress funny and I laughed at her and asked her what's with the face. "In my world when a woman wares a dress it goes to the ground. But I'm also not I'm my world so I'm going to have to get used to warring clothes that I'm not used too" i says and giggles.

(Y/n)'s point of view

We got some clothes for me to ware that look more casual. But the thing that I was not expecting is what machaela calls bra shopping. And that sam couldn't go with us. "Why do I have to ware this it's uncomfortable. Do you two ware this?" I ask only to get a yeah from arcee. "I know that is uncomfortable but you have to ware it to blend in here. But I promise that you will get used to it." Machaela and arcee say. "And also here you can't run around in just this. But back at base you can ware your armor but if we go out in public you have to ware what you got. Unless we're fighting Deceptacon's." Arcee says and machaela nods in agreement.

After we get done shopping and me trying on clothes which is hard work if you ask me. We had back to base and Lennox tells me that he told everyone that I wanted to show them my world. And they were really excited about it.