Chapter 11 - my home land

(Y/n)'s point of view

We where at dinner talking about what my world looks like. "I bet it's like medieval looking" Epps says and I giggle and shake my head no. He looked sad that he didn't get it right. "From what she says it probably look really pretty" arcee say and I node "that's closer to what it look like besides the war and Thieves and giant's and dragons." I say to them "it's sounds peaceful besides the things she just said" machaela says and I nod

Optimus point of view

We watched in our holo-forms and ate dinner and talking but I was only looking at (y/n) as she would laugh and giggle with everyone. "Her laugh is beautiful and so is her giggle. I think I don't like her anymore I think I love her and I'm okay with that. But I'm worried that when she goes home that I will not see her again and it brakes my spark." I think as i watch her. "Your starring at her you know that right?" I hear ratchet say to me. "I don't mean to she's just really beautiful that i can't help it" I say and he nods. But little did I know Elita was listening in on my conversation with ratchet.

After dinner we all walked out side and waited for (y/n) to come out. She said she wanted to be comfortable when she shows us and when to put her armor on. She came out of the base and walk up to us and look to see if we were all there. "Are you guys ready to see my world?" She ask and we all nod. "People there will not see you and you can't interact with people or things there." She says and we all nod again.

Ratchet's point of view

We all stud there as she said some words that we didn't know and all of a sudden blue smoke surrounds us. I blink a few time to see that we are in a different place. "Welcome to my home." (Y/n) says I was speechless it was so beautiful here. "Wow this place Is just wow" I say only to hear her giggle "yeah this is my home come on we have two hours here I'll show you my world all the best places to be." She says

Lennox point of view

As we start to walk I look to the night sky and gasped "look at the sky you wasn't joking when you said your world has two moons" I say. "No this is a summer night here. But not all places you can see the sky like here. Come now I will show you what at the top of that mountain last." she says and point to a really big one.

Third person's point of view

As they were in whiterun walking around and exploring the places and asking questions like 'what's it like to live here' and 'why is there a big wall around the place' all good question. "Hey why are there people still out at this hour" Ironhide asked (y/n) "well there's a lot of people that don't got home intel late. But a lot of people are at the tavern drinking there swill or listen to the music that is playing." (Y/n) says. "What kind of music is there in this world?" Optimus asked the girl "we can go in the tavern and we can see what's playing now since we're right in front of it" (y/n) says.

As they walk in a song catch's (y/n)'s attention. "What is this song called it's talking about you isn't it" Epps asks (y/n) she giggle "kind it's talking about the first Dragonborn that came long ago listen to it and it will answer some of your questions and those it does not I will answer." (Y/n) says (as I was typing this truth hurts by Lizzo started playing I couldn't help but laugh)

As they listen to the song and some understanding what is talking about but some don't. The song soon ended and some questions were asked and were answered. " what was that song called" ratchet asked "it's called the Dragonborn comes." (Y/n) says. "There where some words in the song that we didn't understand could you translate them for us to know what they were" arcee say. "Yeah I will I don't mind" (y/n) thinks about the song to get to the part that's in her home language.

"Dovahkiin, dovahkiin neel ok sun los vahriin. Means. Dragonborn, Dragonborn by his honor is sworn.
Wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal means.
To keep evil forever at bay.
Ahrk fin norok paal graan fod nust hon zlndor zaan means. And the fierce foe rout when they hear triumph's shout.
Dovahkiin fah hin kogaan mu draal means. Dragonborn for your blessing we pray. That's what all that means."

(Y/n) say. "It a good song it's history" sha adds "so the song talk about you saving the world. That a lot of pressure don't you think" Lennox says "yeah but this is what it means to have the hart of a man and the soul of a dragon. But enough of that let's go there's more to see." (Y/n) say and she stand from leaning against the wall.