"Hello?" Nick answered after the second ring.

"Nick! I need your help." I said quickly.

"Alex? What's wrong?" He said, panicked.

"Andrew tied me up and left, he killed my grandparents. Nick please, I need help." My eyes started to tear up.

"I'll call Derek. We'll be there as soon as we can." I could hear him shuffling in the background.

"Please hurry." I cried, tears freely flowing down my cheeks.

The call ended, and a sob escaped me. I took a few deep breaths, trying to calm myself. I heard a key slide in the lock, followed by the door opening. Andrew glared at me as he walked in. He quickly locked the door and stalked towards me. What was he doing back already?

"How did you get that off?" He snapped, grabbing my shirt and pulling me forward slightly.

"It fell down." I lied.

He huffed and let me go, causing me to fall back roughly against the table behind me. I flinched when the impact caused a sharp pain to raidiate through my back.

He looked at my phone and pressed the home button. I had multiple missed messages. There was a lock code on my phone so he couldn't read them. He looked back at me before putting my phone in a drawer. He rounded the counter, pulling a chair out from the table and placing it infront of me. He sat down and stared straight into my eyes.

"What?"

He smiled, but it never reached his eyes. He never moved, just sat there and stared at me. I was starting to feel very uncomfortable. 

He sighed, placing his hand on my knee. "You can't honestly say you've never been attracted to me, Alex."

My eyes went wide, "you can't be serious."

"I know you had a crush on me in high school." He chuckled 

"What does it matter if I did or didn't? You were never interested in me, you slept with half the senior class for fuck sake." I said, disgusted.

He snorted, "I didn't have much of a choice after your dad told me to stay away from you."

I narrowed my eyes at him, "don't you dare talk about my dad. Whether he said that or not that's no reason to make a whore out of yourself-"

*SLAP*

I exhaled sharply, the sting of Andrew's hand colliding with my face burned. I looked at him from the corner of my eye to see him fumming.

"I tried to move on, I tried to let go. No matter how many girls I slept with, all I could think about was you. When I was inside of them, I was thinking about you. Wishing it was you that was under me, screaming my name. Nothing worked, it was always you on my mind." He said softly, though his tone was anything but.

I shivered at the thought, this was too much for me to handle. I kept my eyes to the side, refusing to look at him.

Andrew grabbed my face, forcing me to look at him. "Dont you get it Alex, I love you and nothing will ever change that."

"Theres a fine line between love and obsession Andrew, and you've clearly blurred that line." I snapped at him. Pulling my face out of his grasp.

His face contorted to a disgusted snarl. He wasn't used to not getting his way, the Rockstar lifestyle clearly went to his head. No matter how short lived it may have been.

He stood up quickly, knocking the chair he was sitting on to the side. He lunged at me, grabbing my neck and squeezing.

"You don't know how good you've got it." He snarled.