Chapter 7

*trigger warning- sexual content & drug references*

I involuntarily shivered. I moved my hand around looking for my blanket. I couldn't feel anything. I opened my eyes, my vision was still blurred. I could just barely make out a person standing near me.

" Wha.. wh..." My speech was slurred. I couldn't think straight, let alone form words.

I tried to push myself up, but I had no strength in my arms. I reached towards the person standing near me. I felt a hand go around my wrist. My arm was pushed roughly down above my head, followed by the other. I blinked hard, trying to clear my vision.

"Adr.. what.. mhm.." I could just barely see his face. He was hovering over me, smiling.

"Oh Alex, did you really think I was the relationship type?" He chuckled.

"Huh?" Was all I could muster.

"I wasn't drunk last night, I just acted that way. I roofied you but somehow you got away from me." He glared at me menacingly, an evil grin creeping onto his lips. "But not this time sweetheart."

Panic started to set in, I tried to push him off to no avail.

He laughed, "Damn you really are a fighter, aren't you? Don't worry, you'll pass out again soon enough."

"Nnn-"

I was cut off by Adrian crashing his lips against mine. I tried to move my head away, but nothing was helping. I was too weak to help myself. I felt him moving my wrists into one hand. His other hand went down to the hem of my shirt. He roughly pulled it up and grabbed my breast. He kneaded it roughly, I winced in pain. I could feel tears beginning to prick my eyes. He was going to rape me, and there was nothing I could do about it. I fought to try and stay awake, to try and get away. But my vision was starting to go dark again. I closed my eyes, hoping I wouldn't feel it, that it would be over before I knew it happened. I sobbed slightly against Adrian's lips. I could barely feel the tears falling down my face.

My body started to go limp again, I closed my eyes waiting for the darkness to take me over again. I felt the weight of Adrian's body lifting off of me. Maybe he decided to leave me alone. No way was I that lucky. I felt the bed shift under his weight as he climbed over me again. I felt something snap around my wrist, then around the other. I tried to pull my arms down, but they were being held up by something.

Adrian was tugging at my jeans now, I knew what was coming. He roughly hauled them off of me. Running his hands up the length of my thighs. I felt his one hand stop between my legs. A dark chuckled left his lips. I don't know what he said, but it couldn't have been good.

I couldn't fight it anymore, I was losing consciousness. My eyelids felt heavier and my mind felt as if it were slipping away. I couldn't feel anything anymore, not even the bed beneath me. Was I even on a bed?

*KNOCK, KNOCK*

Two hard knocks came from somewhere. My mind woke back up slightly, just enough to remain conscious. I tried my best to open my eyes. Everything was still really blurry. I felt Adrian roll off of me and stomp away. He was just out of my view, this was my chance. I tried to move, make a sound, anything. I barely rolled on my side when I heard a loud crash. I tried to find the source of the sound but I still couldn't see. I could faintly see two figures moving very quickly across the room. Objects were falling all around them, I think I'd finally lost it. I started to feel exhausted, I closed my eyes and let the darkness consume me.

~*~

"Mmmm.." I groaned. I tried to stretch but I couldn't. Was someone carrying me?

I opened my eyes, my vision slowly began to clear just enough to see I was Infact being carried. I was staring at someone's chest, they were holding me very close. I looked down at myself and saw I was wrapped in a blanket, I had to be dreaming. I tipped my head upwards, trying to see whose arms I was in. Unfortunately, it roughly slammed backwards into the person's arms.