𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 - 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙸'𝚖 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝚢𝚘𝚞 (𝚌𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𐂂) //𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝟸//

Chapter theme: 'daddy issues' - the neighborhood

A/n this chapter is special since it's the only time there's gonna be a POV change:)))))

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

Christmas Eve day

December 24th

𝑉𝐸𝐿𝐿𝐴'𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝑉 :

We have a big house. 4 guest rooms. So the entire family comes here. My favorite cousins, Ella and Lynn are here. (And Arlo but we don't hang as much as we used to... we kissed in spin the bottle one time at summer camp. It's never been the same) They stay in my room. When my least favorites, everyone else is here too. We always host. It's always been like that. My aunt Jody always brings her casserole and invasive questions when my cousin Lucas always breaks my arm.... well that was one time when we were 10 and 13 but still. He's a Dick. Speaking of dicks. My uncle Dick is one of my least favorite people. I'm pretty sure he's attended every single trump rally... hence his name to be honest.
"Day before Christmas shopping?" Ella says knowing we're the least prepared of the entire family and need to Christmas shop.
"Yes!" I say and run to my mom, but slow down as I get to her. I have to look at her at a ring angle, upwards.
"Lynn has forgotten her melatonin so we are going to the mall," I say to her.
"Why don't you go to the pharmacy?" She asks and I gulp
"Because the mall has a good brand," I say
"The good brand of melatonin?" She says and they crack up. She looks up at them and smiles. She playfully rolls her eyes
"Just don't spend too much money"
"thank you mom"

We get into my mom's car since Lynn is best at driving. Ella is in the back since she doesn't get motion sickness.

Once we arrive we wander around. I'm absorbed in my phone, texting Jim. He's going on about how his mom forcing him to say hello to a relative he 'knew' when he was small. I laugh as he talks about how awkward it was.
"What are you all giggly for?" Lynn asks trying to look over my shoulder to see my phone. I pull it to my chest
"Ok I'll tell you guys but you have to promise not to tell my parents cause I don't know how they'll react." I say and they nod "I have a boyfriend"
"Oh my god I knew it" they squeal and I bite my lip

"Tell us all about him," Ella says excitedly
"Well his name is Jim, he's very tall, he's a major dork but he's so sweet. And he's good at cuddling"
"Have y'all had sex?" Lynn asks, cracking her knuckles. I blush
"LYNN!" Ella yells "I'm sorry can I see him," she asks and I pull up his Instagram. I show the video of us snuggling from this morning. They both let out a huge 'awwww' as they watch.
"I'm done you are so cute," Lynn says "but we have to get you lingerie for him" she continues
"She's right, he seems like the type," Ella says.

      We walk into Victoria's secret and look at the selection.
      "What do you think he would like the most?" Ella asks looking at a green set with red dots.
      "Probably black, white, or red,"  I say looking at a pink robe, it's soft to the touch and feels like something Pam would wear.
      "He's a classic guy I see- oh my god this." she shows a red one that's all lace, it's a bodysuit, one piece.
      "Eh too much," Lynn says looking over "This," She says showing a very simple black set. I think it's fitting since we haven't had sex a lot.
      "I love it," I say taking it from her hands. I find my size and they lead me to the changing room. I put it on. It fits me perfectly, showing off all my good curves. It even is making my hip dips look hot. It shows cleavage without pushing up. If I like it, he will too. Like real talk, if a girl dramatically walked out of a bathroom wearing this I would give her face. I take a quick mirror selfie. And I change back. I Send the photo to Jim in a snap to get his opinion...