𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙴𝙽 - 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙸'𝚖 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝚢𝚘𝚞 (𝚌𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𐂂) //𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝟷//

Chapter theme: 'Mr loverman" - Ricky Montgomery

A/n that's my YT vid ☝︎︎ (after the photo) please sub or at least view it to help the algorithm. I'm saving up for something (it's important but it's private so I don't want to disclose) and need to get to 1000 sub to get monetized. Thank you :)

      hello, it's Joyce again (not in the flesh cause I have the most annoying voice ever. It's so deep for a girl tbh. Tbh honestly tbh) this is one of my most exclusive chapters. Mostly because it's 2 parts and changes pov. This is the only time the povs will change in this book. I've been planning this plot since I decided to make this book (when I started this account. I've had 1 other. And an alt acc I have rn... you'll never know bitch) I hope you enjoy these!

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

December 20th

𝑉𝐸𝐿𝐿𝐴'𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝑉 :

My eyes struggled to open. I jump a little cause this is one of the first times I've woken up in Jim's dorm but it wasn't noticeable cause I knew Jim was snuggled up next to me. I'm laying on his chest and he's hugging me around my waist from the side. Making me feel secure. I give a little stretch to show him I'm awake.
"Good morning," he says looking down at me nuzzled into his hoodie.
"How long until classes?" I ask and he starts to sit up. I stay glued to his chest though, so he lifts my legs and makes me sit on his lap. In response I lay my head on his shoulder and breath on his neck, smelling his cologne. It makes me curl my toes and smile.
"We don't have classes today it's winter break." He says and I get excited even though I'm falling back asleep. So it was one of those moments where when you remember it later it feels blurry and incomplete. But it feels great now. Im giving him a few kisses on the neck, causing him to shudder but making me laugh. Not really laugh, more of a soft exhale.
(Start playing chapter theme here)
"Good that way I have you all to myself," I whisper into the kiss. He sighs and pulls me off him. I look into his eyes as I slowly get off his lap.
"You have to go back to Wisconsin today," he says and I realize I have nothing under his hoodie.
"Oh yeah I think I have some of your clothes" he gets up and looks through his drawers
"Ugh I don't want to go back" I groan collapsing my head into his pillow.
"You already didn't go back for thanksgiving, you know you have to go. Oh and some of these might be Pam's but they look the sam-" he realizes my exposed pussy lifted up in the bedsheets. He walks over with leisure and I wiggle my ass high up in the air. I'm smiling while gripping the bedsheets. He rubs his thumb through my folds and I moan.
"Did I corrupt you're little pussy?" He asks seductively. "Yes sir" I respond and he laughs as his finger easily slides in my eager hole.
"Look at how you just suck it in" he adds another, he was never able to do that before without it hurting. I grind on his fingers "Can't stand the feel of being empty?" he asks and I nod quickly.
"Please fuck me" I ask and he immediately grabs a condom and slides his pants to his ankles before kicking them off. He adjusts me so my head is facing the headboard. I just wait as I hear him get on his knees behind me and the latex roll on. I feel him slide in and and roll my eyes back. He's less gentle now, which is nice. He's holding onto my hips and pulling while thrusting.

"You've really got to get going" he reminds me out of breath as we lay next to each other on the bed.
"Ugh, I know," I say grabbing my panties and putting them on, the crew neck still covering me. I fall back onto the bed again and Jim follows, towering over me. He sinks, about to meet my lips.
"Get dressed, you have to pack," he says getting back up and trying to find his clothes.
"Tease" I call him playfully as I grab the clothes and go to his bathroom.