𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴 - 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑 ⚠︎︎

Chapter theme: 'I see red' - everybody loves an outlaw

⚠️  Smut warning

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

December 19th

       Jim and I have been dating for about 2 months now and it's been amazing. It's been like a fairy tale. No one knows except Maeve, it's like we're running around and it's wrong. Things were getting pretty out of control here since the winter dance is tomorrow night. Where Christmas break follows.
we have a free period before lunch so we sneak to the 4th floor and slide into my dorm. He closes the door and he holds me up against it and then quickly gets less aggressive. He picks me on and puts me on the bed. He slowly crawls on top of me and smiles sweetly.

"Hi," he says
"Hey" I return. He cups my face in his hands and presses his lips on me softly, but picking up the pace. He pulls away and I whimper wanting more affection
"Mmm, I want more," I say reaching my arms out to sling around his neck. He wraps his arms around my upper back, crossing them around me, and smiles into the long, passionate kiss.

We do this for about 40 minutes, 40 minutes filled with muffled hums, groans, and agonizing whimpers of pleasure. The way he makes me feel is insane. With just one touch, I'm his. He reluctantly pulls away giving me small pecks, struggling to let me go. . . Even for a second.

       "I have to go, baby," he says and stops kissing me. He slightly hovers over me and I try to kiss him more. He giggles trying to sit up but I grab his face and pull him back. He lets two blows out of his nose as he softly kisses me. We flip and roll around on my bed. he pulls my bottom lip with his multiple times and we come apart making a sort of suction noise and then attaching again. We have one final kiss before he sits up, I pout
      "I'll see you after classes," he says out of breath and pulls my bottom lip with his thumb, holding my face. "You're so pretty" he continues and I look away sad
      "But what if like after classes Maeve is back and then we don't get to be together until tomorrow" I whine
      "Don't you worry about that baby girl, I'll get you. Remember not to leave for like 10 minutes after I do. We can't risk people knowing." he says rubbing my chin and putting on his jacket. He leans down and kisses me. I touch his neck but he pulls away.

"Vella, I have to leave I'm so sorry. You have no idea how much I want to stay and do things to you, but I can't." He knows how to hint without straight up asking. He knows I'm a virgin and I don't feel ready. I mean I wasn't ready when I told him I was a virgin, but now I don't know. He never pressures me into anything and has made sure he never will.
"You can! Can we please just skip lunch?" I say but he knows that I'm just saying it for him to stay and that I don't want him to fuck me or even play with me, he sometimes does.

Like once he massaged my clit under my skirt when we were hanging out in one of our dorms, just casually. We were just watching a movie on his laptop and he started doing it. He did it in the same manner that he twirls my hair. But I was a mess. I was pulling his hair and he laid me on my back and hovered over me, while dirty talking.
"Wow, I've never seen you like this"
"You have such beautiful moans"
"The things I would do to that pretty fucking face"
"Shhh, shhh, it's okay."
"Awww, you're coming"

Or when I sat on his lap... or when I was on my knees- I've said too much.

      "You know someone's gonna notice if we do that again. And you don't seem to be in the mood or we would have escalated to that before" He says and I shrug, pouting "Bye my love." He sighs
"Bye jimmy"
I see him disappear to lunch and I sigh on my bed. A tear falls down my cheek, why do I cry over not seeing him for an hour?