𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴 - 𝙾𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚠𝚔𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍

Chapter theme: 'crush culture' - Conan Gray

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

October 17th

      I peel the bedsheet off my soaking thighs and clean up, disgusted by my behavior in my sleep. I had never had a sex dream until now. I didn't expect it to be so vivid. I could feel him touching me... inside me. There is no denying it now I like Jim. He has a girlfriend you homewrecker! I think and shake it off. It's fine, I just won't tell anyone about the sex dream, like it never happened.

꧁꧂

      "WAIT YOU WHAT- YOU HAD A WHAT?!? About Jim?" Maeve yells and whispers at the end as she chokes on her food in the dining hall.
      "What do I do? I've never liked someone before," I explain and she looks shocked. I fiddle with my hands and look up at the ceiling awkwardly enticing the answer from the confused dorm mate.
"You like him?" She asks at a loss of words.
"Well yeah- no- I don't know Maeve. I don't know why I said that. Maybe I feel it I don't know." I rant wanting to repeat how I felt in that amazing- horrible and disgusting dream.
"Well, you can't tell him. He has a girlfriend, she might be insane but she will just hate us more if she finds out" Maeve explains. It makes perfect sense, she already makes me wanna kms, and if she finds out about my (hypothetical... maybe) crush on her boyfriend then I might do it.
"Well what happened... you know in the dream, before you-" she clears her throat
"Well I was dancing at he came up to me and slow danced with me and told me how he has always wanted to hold me, then he started to grind on me and I asked 'what about Pam-"
"WAIT YOU'RE CONSIDERATE OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP IN YOUR DREAMS AND SHE CAN'T EVEN WAVE AT US?!?" Maeve yells and looks at the surrounding people starring "sorry, sorry" she whispers, apologizing
"I don't think I respected it I just didn't want her to beat my ass. But he said 'who's Pam'" I say taking a bite of my burned toast. I used one of the conveyor belt toasters. It goes in once and it's not toasted so I do it again and it's just char. And it fucking flies at you. I'm a 16-year-old student trying to eat breakfast, not a goalie.
"Well maybe it's your brain reflecting on how you want him to feel in your dreams" she guesses "honestly that's smart," I say and hear the horrid bell. We all stand up and I wave goodbye to Maeve heading to classes.

꧁꧂

(Start playing chapter theme here)

I walk into my English class and my stomach immediately hurts when I realize Jim is waiting by the door, we are doing a project together.
"Hey vel, you ready to WORK! Because at Brewster academy we work," he says casually mocking Mr. Shrute. leaned against the wall he waits for a response but When I see his face all I see is him kissing my cheek, sweating, and smiling at me rewarding his deep strikes with loud moans.
I shake myself off and laugh. The whole time we are working I feel uncomfortable when he looks at me. The way I tell myself off horribly in my head whenever he corrects me for doing something wrong. He would always do it nicely though; "well, I thought that was right but I think it's the is cause ____" or "wait that's smart but I think ____ is easier to understand". I couldn't move, or talk normally. I asked to use the bathroom just to escape the awkwardness he was oblivious to at the moment when the bell for the next class rang. When I went back to the classroom he had left.

I had all my classes until lunch. I went into the lunch line. Pam was behind us just saying horrible things.
"You know everyone fucking hates you, you're a bitch who won't fucking spread her legs"
"Woah what the fuck" Jim says coming up to the line. Pam turns around awkwardly.
     "you don't get to treat people like that?!? You can't say you that shit. Look that's Vella's business. She can do what she wants and shouldn't be judged." he yells and gets awkward. I smile at the fact he's finally standing up to her and the things he's saying about me. He was right but I love that. He would probably be really sweet and gentle. That's beside the point.
"Listen, Pam, we're over! For good this time. No more calling me and confessing your love after getting in a fight. You're a shitty human being." He scolds and she storms away. This was odd, cause I heard pam always said they were breaking up. I guess this time, it's permanent.