Chapter 6 pt 2

Olivia's POV (Still)

So we got to the restaurant lucky for us there weren't that many people there since it was in the middle of the day and most people are at work or school. We got a table that was able to fit all 11 (10 members plus Olivia), we looked through the menu but I was sitting next to Markie and dad. 

"Dad I'll just have chicken and a coke," I said I was that hungry because I was a little scared and nervous. 

"Okay baby." dad said back while smiling. The rest of the members just order what they wanted and looked at me from time to time. I sat there playing on my phone they got me the day they got me, I was listening to their music and some other groups that I could find too. Kpop was way better than pop music but I still listen to other types it's just that I listen to kpop more. About 20 minutes later all the food came. 

"Olivia, is that all you are going to have?" questioned cuite oppa that spoke Korean. I kinda just looked at him confused about what he asked but then dad answered for me so I just went back to eating. 

"She said that is all she wanted." dad replied.  They just nodded their head.  I just sat there thinking that I need to improve in my Korean so that I won't be a burden to those that speak Korean.  It was almost time for them to go back to work so they tried to finish all the food that they order, I just sat there on my phone since I already finished my meal. 

"Dad, isn't there more members than this?" I asked him while we were getting back on the bus. 

"Yes we have different sub-units, the one that you will be with the most will be us which our group is nct 127, then we have the younger group which is nct dream your twinnie and Markie are in that group as well because of their age. Then we have also had a china unit named WayV. the dream and WayV members you will meet later or another day since they are also promoting their own music as their own units, but this year we are all coming together as NCT 2018." dad explained. Well, I guess that there are more people to this big family. 

Authors note

((So for the rest of the book they will all speak the same language there won't be Korean or any other language because it's a little hard for me to go back and forth with it sorry.))