Chapter 5

Johnny's POV

I dedicate this chapter to xmulti_queenx thank you for the only idea. Hope you will like this chapter.

After we got Olivia in the car she fell asleep for the whole ride and I can see the guys really wanted to talk to her or even just hold her. But I can tell from her holding on to my shirt tightly that she didn't want anyone else to hold her yet. After the two hour car ride we are home as everyone is getting out of the car I hold onto Olivia since she is still sleeping.

'I wonder why she is sleeping for this long even after the guys were so loud in the car', I thought to myself.

In the house I took her to my room so that can rest more it was a little hard for me to release her grip but I just gave her one of my pillows to hug while she slept. When I got done I went out to gather the guys so that we can talk about how things will change now and how we are going to have her open up to more of them. Not an hour into the talk we heard scareming coming from upstairs,I saw that taeyang ran upstairs to see what happen.

"It's just Olivia she woke up screaming because of a nightmare I was able to calm her down and get her back to sleep but I think that she was crying to hard to care who it was but I think that she was comfortable with me" taeyang said coming back downstairs.

Another couple of hours went by and we finally had a plan in set on how to get her to open up to us more. Kun was finishing up the cooking for dinner when I realized that we needed to wake Olivia so that she can eat so I sent mark to go wake her up. He walked upstairs to our room and got her to wake up. They walked downstairs together but Olivia had one of my sweaters on which I didn't mind she looked cute with the oversized sweater on.

"Hello again sweetie" I said to Olivia when she was next to me. She held her hand out to me,but I didn't know want she was wanting until she ask to hold my hand which of course I let her.

"We decided that we would have dinner then a movie night out in the backyard if you are up to that Olivia?" I asked her. When I asked her to smiled so big it was cute they way she smile that we all  'awwwwed' her.

"That sounds fun but are you sure that is okay" she asked back.

"Why wouldnt it be okay?"I questioned.

"Well back in the orphanage I was never able to do things with the other kids" she answers back in a ad tone.

" Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry that you were treated like an outcast there but we will treat you with love okay." I said to her with the other members nodding it approval.

So after we finished dinner with lots of laughs and smiles we headed out to the backyard and olivia was speechless when she saw the backyard with all the lights hanging and all the furniture and the big movie screen she was in 'awwww'. We let her pick the movie and which she picked an action movie that was called 'avengers endgame' that was three hours and with an hour left of the movie I looked over at Olivia and saw her cuddling with jungwoo. Both of the look cute so I took a picture, when the movie finished we all headed to bed but we moved Olivia and jungwoo first since they look like they won't wake up to go back to sleep again.