Chapter 12 (Surprise Party Con.)

Johnny's POV

Taeyang and I were in charge of getting one of the rooms set up for the party, the other guys we had some of them go to see different groups in other companies since we wanted a lot of people to come see her before everyone else and to let her make friends. One of the girl groups in our company saw us and asked what we were doing. I told them that we are setting up a party for our little sister that we just adopted. They smiled and asked if they come too, in my opinion, there aren't many girls in our company that I trust and this was one of them. I nodded my head yes and walked away so that I could help, when I got, Taeyang was setting tables Jaemin was blowing up the balloons. I got a text from Ten asking if I saw the messages that they left for Olivia and asked if I could tell whoever was getting the gifts to have them pick out some for the Chinese members. I texted back that I did and that everything else is done. I went to get some of the snacks for the party so I asked some of the other members that were in the room what kind of snacks should I get that Olivia might like as well. They wrote me a list of what I should get so I head to the nearest convenience store that way I could get in and out quietly. I walked in with my ask on as always and went looking for the chips first, I really just chose one of each kind of chip that they had, then I went to the candy area and choose all the candy they had there; I made our manager go with me so that he could take some of these items to the front so that we could get them paid for. Lastly, I chose lots of sodas and different waters to take to since we will have a lot of different people. After that, we loaded up the car since the manager drove there while I walked there. On our way back I asked if we were ready yet, it was about 7:00 so I think we should try to get the party started so that those that have a schedule the next day aren't too tired; we got back to the company which actually seemed like it was packed with a lot of cars. As I and the manager took the bags out of the car and to the room for the party I saw that we had a lot of different groups from our company as well as different companies. I had told Taeyang to text Haechan to have them get ready to come back with Olivia so that we can get the party started.

Haechan's POV

Me and Olivia were finishing the shopping at the mall and I told my manager earlier to go get the cake before we go back. When we were walking back to the car she was smiling the whole time which made me happy as well, during the walk my phone went off and I got a text from Issac telling me to start coming back. The manager helped us put the bags we had in the back and Olivia went to go sit in the car while she was in the car I asked my manager

"So there are many people there so can you stay with us at the party just in case Olivia feels overwhelmed and needs to just stay with someone she trusts."

"That's fine she is like a daughter to me so that is fine plus I know the other managers will love her as well." He told me back then we got into the car too and head to the company. I texted the group chat and told everyone that we were on our way.

Jisung's POV

I and the other two that were shopping were able to get everything that Olivia wanted for her birthday. I also did get a little personal gift for her as well because since I am close in age to her I wanted her to feel comfortable with me but also I think that everyone did but I know that I will try to be close to her. Jeno and Jungwoo were sitting in the back making sure we had enough gifts for everyone to Olivia as well as the Chinese members, I told the manager with us to take us to the house so that I can get the letters from Olivia's room from the Chinese members. After 45 minutes we were all ready for Harrison and Olivia to come.

Taeyang's POV

So we were waiting when Haechan told me that they were in the elevator and so we all turned the light off and went to hide. A second later we all heard voices and someone opening the door and then we all jumped out yelling 'SURPRISE' making Olivia jump but also smile.