Chapter 7 pt 2

"Well it's finally nice to meet you all. But I heard that there were 18 members,it seems like there are some missing." I said a little be more confident.
They looked at me and all smiled.
"Oh well Olivia you will meet all of us together over time but for now you get to meet dream and 127 members" dad said, while nana oppa was still holding me after a while like a couple seconds he but me down so that the other members of dream could introduce themselves. Next to introduce themselves was jeno then he continue to point to all the members until their names as he was pointing at them. I was still shy with them but they each have me a hug, then dad told me about wayv which they are the china group that is still part of nct but prompts lots more in China and he told me that they would be back soon for their upcoming album. But they for now they were practicing for their live performance this week and other shows they have. So for a couple of hours they were doing their practice as I was watching trying to learn their moves so that I can put them on my youtube channel. As it was getting late I was feeling tired and I know that I needed to sleep but I wanted to know the dreams more since I just meet them.
"Dad since it's almost time for me to go to bed can I have the dreamies to sleep over in my room tonight? I questioned. He looked over at the guys and the dreamies they smiled then he nodded and said "sure baby that's is fine but don't stay up to late okay, you all need sleep." I jumped up and down but then I yawned and almost fell off the couch I was jumping on. I was just happy that I can have them over. So as the night went on the boys and I got ready for bed and then we stayed up to watch a couple movies then after those I asked them some questioned. I know that I am only ten about to be eleven can ask some good questions especially when most of the homes that I've been in and the foster care system that it's hard to connect because I have trust issues. So after talking for a bit we all started to get tired mostly me and I ended up falling asleep on Nana oppa's lap.

--------Next Morning----------
I was starting to wake up when I heard voices and snapping sounds.
'look how cute they are'
'oh my babies' I heard them say but then I heard the sound of a camera snapping and I opened my eyes saying
"What's going on here" while running the sleep out of my eyes. They just kept looking at me.
"Good morning mom, dad, oppa's." I said to them while I was eating to get out of bed but then I I felt an arm around my waist and loved down to see that nana oppa was holding my waist. I was blushing a little bit but I really needed to get out of this so I tried to wake nana oppa up. I was shaking him, poking him but nothing was working but then an idea popped into my head. I'll give him a kiss so I leaned down and kisses his cheek. After that he shot straight upside away,
"Well good morning little sis" he said to me. But then the others got jealous that I kiss nana's cheek to wake him up so they wouldn't let me get dressed or anything until I each have them a kiss; that took a little while and when I got towards Johnny dad he also pulled me into a hug while saying "you are the best daughter ever baby."
When he said that I had started to feel very happy since it really felt a father daughter connection. I was happy, but still had to change cause I hate wearing the same clothes for so long so I ran to the bathroom in my room then hopped into the shower cleaning myself but also being careful with past marks on my body that they still don't know about cause they can't see them. About 20 minutes after my shower the guys had to head to practice and so we went to SM ent. and I walked with them trying to make sure that I stayed with this since I still don't know my way around. We got into the practice room but then taeyang mom got a call so they didn't practice yet I went to sit on the couch so that I am not in the way but since taeyang mom was taking a while the dreamies came and sat with me.
"Who is taeyang mom talking to, I thought you needed to practice?" I asked jeno oppa who was sitting next to me.
"It's wayv kun called him since he told him about you and so they are talking about when is a good time to meet each other." He said back at me. Right I almost forgot about them stupid me. I walked over to taeyang mom pulled a little on his shirt.
"Hey mom why not I talk to them while you all practice since I'm just going to sit over here on my phone anyways." I said to him, he looked at me and asked kun if that was okay which was and that is how I ended up talking with wayv for almost half the day while my parents and oppa's practice. It was nice talking to them but they sometimes would try and also talk in their native language which confused me but then they said when they get back which would be a couple of days from now that they would help teach me chinese.   During their break I hung up on wayv since they had to sleep but then I asked taeyang mom and Johnny dad if I could save wayv members number in my phone when I get one.

~~~~~~~Authors note~~~~~~~
So these next chapters will be the day with the members which I would like to say may not be too long but I will write them the best I can. Also I may not undate as much on this book because of college but I will try my best to undate when I can. Also thank you for the 2k reads I never thought that I would have that many reads on a book, also I'm thinking about write more books with kpop groups like

Stray kids

Ateez

Nct

Let me know your thoughts on if I should write them or not.