Chapter 7 pt 1

Olivia's POV

It's been a pretty good couple of months since I was adopted but I just a month left until they enroll me at school. I was happy to be going to school since I haven't been since I was 5, but I'm sad now because I haven't been able to spend any individual time with each member or just with a couple of them together since they are always busy but I just want to get to know them more as my family since I know all about there idols life. I do feel close to taeyoung mom and Johnny dad and markie but that's because they can really speak to me since they are like parents to me hence why I gave them the name mom and dad. So today I was thinking about asking them if they could ask the members of it was a good idea for me to spend some time with some as a group or just maybe by themselves. We were all at the house since they needed to change clothes and shower after practice to then go to an interview, so I just walked to mom and dad's rooms since they share a room with markie too. I knocked on the door and heard a light 'come in', I walked over to were markie was since he was already done and waiting for the other two to finish.
"Hey markie,do you think I could ask mom and dad to spend time with the members to get to know them more?" I asked him,while he sat there thinking while mom came out and said,
"Honey that is a sweet idea. Later tonight we will tell everyone." He said with a smile which made me smile back.
After that I went back to my room so that I could take a quick shower since I was also practicing with them today. While I was in the shower I heard my door to my room open.
"Who's out there!" I yelled out a little scared.
"It's just me baby" dad yelled back. I let out a sigh.
"What's up dad I'm in the shower now can it wait till I'm done" I yelled out again.
"I'll be out here waiting baby" he yelled back. So I just rushed my shower and got dressed and walked out to see my dad sitting on my bed waiting for me.
"Okay I'm here dad what did you want to tell me?" I questioned while drying my hair with my towel.
"Well baby your mom and markie told me your idea and I wanted to tell that markie went to go get the dremeies and taeyoung mom got kun on the phone with the rest of wayv which he has a surprise to tell you so lets go meet them downstairs!" My dad told me. I was happy to finally get to know them all more but when he said that they were downstairs now I was starting to get nervous and scared.
"Um, dad what if they don't like me as much or just act like they like me but later they will bully me like kids at the orphanage did to me" I asked worried.
"Oh baby they would never do that to you they have been wanting to know more about u as well since it was only 127 that were there to adopt you. So let's go meet them, and I know your shut that is why you have only been around just is three but it's time to get with he others so I have more brothers to talk to." He said. So we ended up going downstairs and I could hear more voices which was making me more nervous and was hiding behind dad but when we got into the livingroom he pushed me out from behind him and told the guys and boys
"Boys and guys I would like you to formally meet Olivia my daughter and our groups little sister."  Dad said to them they just all looked at me.
"H-hi" I waved and said shyly. Then one of the made me jump from their yell which was
"Oh my God she is so cute" then he ran to me and hugged me.
"My name is Jaemin but you can call me nana or oppa. This is jeno,renjun,jisung,chenle,and your twinnie haechan." He told me while still hugging me.
"Well it's finally nice to meet you all. But I heard that there were 18 members,it seems like there are some missing." I said a little be more confident.