Chapter 6

Olivia's POV 

(8 am)

The next morning I was getting a little hot since we slept outside, I started to open my eyes rubbing them because of the bright sun I was going to get up but something was holding me back; I looked to my right and saw that I was cuddling up with Jungwoo. I guess I would need to wake him up if I want to get up and I need to use the bathroom so yeah. So I tried to tap his arms to see if that would work and it didn't, so then I leaned and gave a kiss to his cheek that woke him up; now I know how to wake him up if they ever ask me to wake him up. 

"Can you please let go so that I can go to the bathroom?" I questioned him as he was half-awake as I got out of his grasp and run into the house. I thought that since I am already inside to just change for the day as well since they are still sleeping and I don't want to wake any of them up just so that they can help me change. I know that I am only ten but they know how to make me look cute but I tried today so well see how that goes. 

-30 minutes later-(8:30 am)

So it took me very long since I had trouble with my hair since I have long hair but I tried, walking out of my room I see that the others have come in as well and were getting breakfast ready and others were either helping or getting dressed as well. I walked into the kitchen seeing Yuta making some pancakes with Johnny. 

"Dad what are you making for breakfast?" I said out of nowhere which made them jump and shocked as both of them turned around and looked at me. 

"Um, Olivia who are you calling dad?" Johnny asked and I pointed at him, he looked happy when I pointed at him he then picked me up and hugged me. 

"So Hyung why did she call you dad?"  Yuta asked johnny.  "Let me ask her."  He said back. 

"Olivia baby why did you call me dad?" Johnny asked me. "Because you are the one that adopted me and he just gives me a dad feel. I was also thinking of nicknames for everyone too." I told him back.  

((Side note((((((((Olivia would have learned more about them the night they were outside watching the movie I didn't write about it cause I was lazy so sorry but she knows all their names with the help of johnny and mark helping her and she knows some things about them as well)))))Side note)))

"Yuta can you finish breakfast for me," Johnny told Yuta in that other language. I'm still learning but I don't know much like I just started learning a little last night. 

"So what are the nicknames you came up for the others baby," Johnny asked me 

"So for you its dad, yuta I will call him by his name, Jaehyun is oppa, Jungwoo is cutie oppa, Winwin I will call him win, Doyoung reminds me of a bunny so that is what I will call him and Haechan will be twinnie since we have the same birth month, Taiel is grandpa, Mark will be markie and Taeyang will be mom," I said  

" Wow baby well I will tell everyone that is the name that you came up for them at breakfast since we still need to eat before our busy day starts okay," he said to me as we walk back to the kitchen table. So we all sat at the table talking and all with dad telling them the names that I came up with and it was a little funny seeing the reaction to the names. But now it was time for them to go to work and I was going along but I brought things to do so that I don't bother them when they are working. 

-1 hour later- (10am)

I was feeling a little tired since I really wasn't sleeping much before but last night was the first time that I slept better good that I just wanted to sleep like that again so I walked up to dad and asked him if he had a sweater and he walked to his bag and got one and gave it to me. I walked back to the area I was in and put his sweater on and laid down and went to take a nap. 

-Another 2 hours- (12 pm)

I was woken up by someone lightly shaking me, I opened my eyes to see Markie. 

"h-h-hi mark-ie," I said while yawning. 

"Hey sweetie, were about to get some food do you want to eat?" he asked me 

"*yawning* um sure. Markie can I ask you something." I said 

"Sure sweetie, what's up." He said back to me 

"Do you think everyone likes me even though I am still learning to speak Korean?" I asked him in a sad way 

"Oh sweetie, they love you just like me and johnny that is why we pick you because your cute looked like you were also sad from getting bullied. But sweetie we will always love you no matter if you can speak Korean or not because we have others that are learning English too so it's okay," he said to me 

"Oh I see well then let's go eat, I think they may be tired of waiting for us," I said to him. We started to walk to the bus so that we can leave to eat. when we got their Markie was questioned by everyone about where we were. I took a seat near the front and just listened to them.