50 ⋆ 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚?

Start from the beginning

"fine. i suppose" i say rolling my eyes.

"yes, your an angel" she smiles, bring me back to her so we're close again.

"i know.... but i still want the last word" i smirk before pulling down her beanie so it covers half her face and i run away.

"you- bitch!!" she says with a chuckle before chasing after me.

the next day

me, billie, and maggie pulled up to a tall silver building somewhere.

billie asked me to come with her to a meeting with her managers. it would be the first since she's been away from everything and all the news got out to everyone around her. she wanted me here as a support system if they decide to say or make her do something she wasn't happy with.

which i have no problem doing, it was starting to be my specialty.

we all get out the car, and my phone starts ringing in my purse.

the hell?

i have a confussed expression on my face as billie glances at me pulling it out,

incoming call from: 'my only sister'

"what?" i say holding my phone up to my ear.

"don't what me"

"oh for fucks sake" i groan, rolling my eyes.

"who is that?" billie mouths to me as she grabs my hand and we walk.

"aura" i mouth back.

"where are you? what are you doing?" she asks over the phone.

"i'm with billie. what? why do you care?"

"just checking in..." she says in a sus tone, i snort.

"since when?"

"well, i wanted to see if you wanted to do something today. you know, just me and you" she says and i have to hold back a loud laugh.

"uh... since when was the last time you wanted to hang out with me?? like ten years ago?" i say laughing.

"i hang out with you!"

"unnecessary babysitting? sure. but any other time the last time i checked, it's always 'up-jadens-ass-o'clock' for you.." i say, which makes billie cover her mouth to keep back a laugh but i cant help but giggle.

"ha ha" aura says sarcastically, and then she sighs sarcastically. "fineee, have fun with what's her face-"

"billie" i correct her.

"yeah, that chick" she chuckles.

"you know her name!" i say but she already hung up on me, i roll my eyes. "ugh"

"what was that about?" billie laughs as we finally get inside of the building.

"aura wanting to 'hang out' with me today" i say. "i dunno why she's been being so nice to me lately..."

"maybe, she's come to terms with the fact that your amazing as hell, and theirs no one like you. she's been missing out on a lot"

she nudges me a little and i smile with a slight blush.

"i mean sure, but it's weird. she actually didn't wake me up yelling this morning, she just asked normally. and aura is never normal"

"damn. well when you put it like that-"

"i know" i chuckle. "but all her friends are fake as fuck. i hate them. don't know why she likes them, but i guess i am really flattered she's been choosing me over them lately. i mean, of course aura is like my protective big older sister that's good at giving advice and shit but she's rarely ever a friend" i explain as we wait in the lobby and billie nods.