18 ⋆ 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

DISCLAMER: this chapter has some sexual abuse/rape so if  you get triggered by that i advise you skip that part. but this chapter also has important info that goes along with the story so read at your own risk.

- the part you'll read in bold is a flashback

Billies POV

I pulled up outside of Brandon's dinghy ass friends house in this dinghy ass neighborhood. I tugged my beanie back over my head and shut the car door behind me. I looked at the group of idiots sitting on the front steps. I called all of the people that hung around brandon idiots. Even though a few of them were actually kinda chill, but still. They noticed me coming up to where they sat, i gave them a "the fuck are you looking at" stare.

Most of the guys had joints in their hands and the smell kinda made me sick. They all started calling for my name as I walked up the steps in between them. A few of them whistled and I rolled my eyes and gave my finger when I walked straight passed them.

"Yo, billie, when are you gonna stop pussying and hit with us?" one of them asked.

"Fuck off, you know i don't mess with that shit" i told him as i pushed the front door open getting hit immideatily with the straunch smell of weed. I made a face. I will never get used to how awful that shit smells.

There were dudes on the couch, on the steps, at almost every corner. I spotted zero girls, I hated being here, it gave me unpleasant...memories. But I'm not scared. I'm not. Each and every one of them eyed me, some had grins on their faces, but I kept a strong look and walked down the hallway to find brandon.

"Bil, it's been too long sis, where have you been?" i got stopped by diggy, one of the only people of brandon's gang that i genuienly fuck with. He was the shortest out of the guys, short like me. His hair was cut low and he had a small mustache with a beard at the tip of his chin. His eyes were soft and dark brown. I always thought he was actually really good looking.

"Hi diggy" i daped him when we met in the middle of the hallway. "Have you seen que?"

"Yeah, I think he's in the kitchen"

"Okay" I started walking towards it but diggy grabbed my arm.

"Whoa, whoa, wait, aren't you gonna tell me where you've been hiding at all this time, shorty?" he asked. His up north accent bold.

"Tour" i pretended to shoot myself in the head as i rolled my eyes with a small laugh. "I'll catch up with you on my way out, okay?"

"Aight" he said and we both went the opposite direction. I walked to the kitchen and immediately spotted Brandon laughing with about five of his peers. He had a blunt in his hand of course. I rolled my eyes and walked in, his friends calling for my name again. This time it hit differently. It made me uncomfortable.

I knew these guys
I remembered them

"Took long enough" brandon walked up to me, going to put his arm over my shoulder but i blocked his gesture with my fist.

"Don't touch me" i told him which made a laugh come from his lips. I looked at him.

"What do you want?"

"Aw, c'mon don't you wanna chill with us first before we touch the topics?" he asked me leaning back against the counter with a troubled smile on his lips. I eyed his friends who were giving me looks from the other side of the counter. Not ones that gave off anything good.

"Fuck no" i answered, stepping even farther away from the tall men. "I wanna know whatever shit you need and im bouncing"

Brandon sighed some, his piercing red eyes finally moved off of me and to his fellow gang members who were surrounding us. They all moved closer and surrounded the counter, my eyes watched their movements and i stepped even farther backwards, holding my arm and rubbing it. I kept a serious face. I wasn't scared.