50 ⋆ 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚?

^ preciousness 🥺

Lolas POV

a few days later

"ooh a pigeon!" i point excitedly, with my free hand.

"lola, baby, we talked about this... you can't yell 'pigeon' like a psycho. nobody likes them. you'll scare everyone away" billie chuckles as she holds my other hand.

we walk through a very lowkey and unpopulated park, surrounded by trees and the cold weather. our fingers intertwined and i had to take off my gloves to feel her skin on mine.

something i loved so much

since it's been so long, we decided to go on a nice date and spend the whole day together. things have been slowly coming back to normal and have almost stayed under the wraps like we wanted. billie has to go back to "work" soon so i wanted to be with her for as long as i can.

just her

i know she has lots of press, concerts and traveling to do soon..

i wanna make her feel at home. she's been through more than any girl her age should have to have gone through this pass month,

she deserves a break

"what should we do next?" i say stopping in my tracks and turning to the slightly taller girl, i hold both her hands.

"i told you whatever you want to do" billie says with a soft laugh.

"no! you know i'm horrible at making decisions, i wanna know what you want" i say batting my eyelashes a bit and she squints with a sly smile.

"do you really wanna do this right now... it never ends well" she warns sarcastically.

"i'm just saying" i laugh and walk away, leaving her behind me. "why do you think i'm bisexual??? i can't make up my mind."

"no shit.." she says stuffing her hands into her pockets and catching up with me. "you made me pick out that dress for you this morning, oh and not to mention, the rest of your entire fucking outfit"

we both laugh and i turn to her, she pulls me in by my waist and brushes her nose against mine playfully, which never fails to give me butterflies when i'm close into her chest like this.

"as long as i'm with you... i don't care what we do, lo" she says softly, a gentle smile on her lips.

my favorite sight to see

"mmm, how about we grab a smoothie?" i ask her, draping my arms around her neck.

"nah, i'm not hungry..."

"cap. your always hungry"

"you are so right, but not right now" she shrugs a little.

"weirdo. okay, then we can just go spin around in the grass till we get dizzy and pass out" i say smiling before attempting to run off to the field but billie grabs my arm.

"wait, wait, wait, can't we do something more... i dunno lowkey? like, go back to my house, cuddle, watch a movie.." she yawns. "maybe take a nap?"

"no. that's boring, we always do that. come on" i say pulling towards the other direction but she grips my hand anyways.

"please, love, i'll let you be the big spoon" she says, giving me the lip.

i shake my head and fold my arms.

"i do love being the big spoon, you only let me do it rarely..."

"uh hu.."

her little red nose from the cold was so cute, her eyes sparkled and her warm hugs would be so great right now.