35 ⋆ 𝙄 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝

billies POV

I watched lola pace back and forth outside of my green room as she spoke to aura over the phone.

she looked frustrated. I didn't like it.

"I wonder who she's talking to?" violet asks standing by me at the door. I fold arms as I bite my finger anxiously.

"it's her sister" I say, keeping my focus only on lola.

"how do you know?" violet ask as she turns to look at me some and I ignore her.

"also.. she has a sister??" she asks again, raising an eyebrow.

"in law. ish" I answer this time.

"I wonder what there talking about.." max adds in a dramatic tone.

"it's personal stuff" I tell her with a small exhale and max turns to face me also with a stunned look on her face.

"she tells you personal stuff?" she asks in a low tone. I exhale deeply again.

not the time to fucking start

"fuck off max" I say, giving her an obviously annoyed tone. I do not want to be bothered right now and she's already pressing me today and she practically just got here.

"hey, i'm just asking... I didn't know you two were that.. close" she says as she looks off to the side and her eyes dart down, eventually folding her arms. her expression was as if she was holding back thoughts. ones I wouldn't care to know.

i turn to actually look at her for the first time today.

yeah she's the love of my life. of course i'm that close to her

...is what I wanted to say. but I just ignored her as always.

"damnit. I hope she's okay" I say, watching lola again. she leans against the wall with her phone to her ear. she looked disappointed and I really didn't want that for her right now.

"i'm pretty sure she's fine, bil-" violet starts

"shut up" I say right before I make my way to the door as lola comes through it.

"well?" I ask her softly and she puts her phone deep in her pocket.

"well...she's mad. really mad" she says. the worried look takes over her expression again.

"i figured. what did your mom say?"

"she said my mom hasn't said anything.. which i'm shocked about. she said she's just been quiet for the past two days and that honestly scares me" she says with a sigh.

"maybe she's reflecting and trying to figure out why you ran in the first place." I tell her as I get closer to her and she nods with a small shrug.

"I mean I guess" she added and sighs. her eyes go to the ground.

"what did you say to her?"

"I told her...i'm not leaving and i'm staying here" she says in a confident tone as she finally looks up at me. I look at her with a raised eyebrow and watch the confidence leave her body quicker than i've ever seen.

"she knows i'm with you" she said looking down again.

"shit, what did she say?" I pull her arm to a corner where no one can really hear us.

"she got silent, and then all of a sudden she said 'fine' really angrily and hung up"

"damn"

"yeah. she's pissed"