59 ⋆ 𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡

Finneas

"why are you here white boy?" brandon asks in a significant tone. and i tap my finger nail against the counter anxiously.

"well i figured... since you like making deals. i might have one for you" i answer as i stare at him. my demeanor stone cold as i reach down into a file i had brought along.

brandon tried to look over the glass to see what i was bringing up as he grinned. i slip out. piece of paper. and slide it under the the small pocket of the glass.

"the fuck is this?" he asks.

"a proposal" i grin.

"you're so fucking fruity" he laughs. "for the last time. i don't want to fuck you nigga-"

i slam my hand down on the counter and he stops his sentence.

"listen to me!" i start. and i noticed him grip the phone a little tighter as he grips his teeth.

i didn't care if people were staring. i the only thing holding me back from killing this guy was this one thin glass.

self control

"here's the sketch. you're gonna be rotting in here for what... life?" i ask sarcastically and i watch his facial expression differ. "so how about i make that time a little fun for you.. something to keep you on your toes, hu?"

"i'm listening" he scowls.

"you took three years away from my baby sisters life. you manipulated her.. and abused her and did so much emotional damage to her she can't even see straight in the head most days"

as i start to talk about billie a sly smile starts to take over his lips.

"yeah. i bet you fucking love knowing that" i grit.

"not gonna lie, i miss shawty. it's lonely in here without her..."

"you- shut the fuck up" i bawl my hand into a fist under the counter. and brandon looks way too comfortable i could hit something. seeing his stupid smile that showed his gold teeth coming from the right of his mouth made a boiling inside me start.

he licked his lips and laughs a little bit at my uneasiness. but i ignore my gut and stay calm

"so what if i told you the roles would be reversed?" i ask and he sits up in his seat again. i smile. "she owns you. while your in here she decides what you do. what to say. what you eat. what you wear. how you treat other people. how you fucking piss. everything will be in her hands.... you're time in here"

"my time?" he repeated.

"yeah. if you become her puppet, maybe, just maybe you'll get a good amount of sentences taken off..."

of course that was bullshit

but it didn't matter. i just needed him to agree.

and i know brandon, he is just the perfect amount of desperate and stupid enough that i needed.

i wasn't doing this for me. i wasn't doing this to just poke at him.

i was doing it for billie.

"and what happens if i disagree?" he asks lowly.

i shrug and sit up a little just to get in his face a bit.

"well.. maybe you'll have a great time rotting away in here, getting the things you did shoved down your throat and forced at you so badly that your go insane with regret and just drop dead. or at least if your cellmates don't take you out of your misery first for finding out what you did to an innocent sixteen year old girl.." i say softly as i stare at him face to face