12 ⋆ 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐰

Lola's POV

We had been driving back to my house for ten minutes or so. Billie let me handle the music while she speed down the highway. she said if she drives without something good playing she will literally crash. So I knew what to do.

"More than half of the music I listen to now was because you put me on"

"Wait for real?" Billie grinned as she kept on hand resting on the steering wheel.

"Yeah. Like- I'm obsessed with tierra whack just because of you. She has some good shit"

"Fire. I love tierra, she's so bad dude"

I laughed, looking out the window as we drove. I looked over at billie biting her lip while she focused on the road, the way she let one hand caress her lip while the other held the wheel was so tempting, I didn't even realize I was staring.

"Damn, I coulda sworn you blinked" she chuckled.

Shit shit shit

"Oh my god-" I looked back out the window laughing softly to hide my embarrassment.

"I'm messing with you" billie said softly, furrowing her eyebrows as she smiled at the road but I'm pretty sure it was meant for me. I know she's just saying that to make me feel better at this point.

I never stare. I swear.

Billie sang with the music I played before her harmonizing transformed into a crisp "shit"

We both looked down at her phone lit up from a text from her mom.

"I totally forgot. Fuck. My whole team is probably looking for me everywhere"

"Do you think she sent your bodyguards out to look for you?" I bit my lip getting worried. I didn't want her to have to tell maggie she was messing with my shit and lost track of time.

"Probably not- she knows I like to take a breather after shows...but I hope she didn't send them out."

I closed my eyes, taking a breath.

"This is my fault, billie, I should've just called a lyft or something"

"No. Hush. It's not you. Let me just get you home so at least one of our moms doesn't have to beat our ass"

"Yeah. my moms gonna do that regardless" I snorted, rolling my eyes at the thought of how pissed my mom is gonna be when I get home.

At least it was hella worth it

We pulled up to my house and my gaze immediately set on billie. Her eyes had gotten wide right before she had scrunched up her nose to stare at the property surrounding my house.

"Damn" she practically singed as her jaw hung open. "You live there?"

I thought she was adorable, I was blushing a little to hard again.

"Yeah. My moms an interior decorator and she does restate and shit but honestly as long as I can go in my room and lock the door I could care less for the rest" I chucked as billie shook her head, her eyes shifting to me.

"I shoulda known as soon as I laid eyes on you, you were a boujie ass bitch"

"What- why do people- I don't see it okay!" I laughed staring at her.

"You practically scream it!"

I rolled my eyes giggling some as I got out of the car to circle to her window.

"You really didn't have to drive me all the way here. Your beyond sweet"

"Hey, your good mamas. Hopefully this won't be the last time I get to rush you home, ya feel me" she bit her lip and I could see a small smirk forming from the corner of her lips. I got flustered and looked down, trying to hide my smile, so I raised an eyebrow and folded my arms.