45 ⋆ 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙥𝙨𝙮𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙝

A/N: Hi loves, this was honestly the hardest chapter for me to write out of all 45 of this book. it was as upsetting for me to go through as it is for some of you to read :( i know this is gonna be a lot, so i'm gonna put in a few notes and disclaimers for you guys here:

- very very long chapter, grab snacks if you want 💗

- listen to the song above for the full/best experience.

- DISCLAMER: this chapter has sexual abuse/rape and lost of strong language and slurs, so if you get triggered by that i advise you skip that part. but this chapter also has very important info that goes along with the story. read at your own risk.

Lolas POV

Friday, October 16th - 6:30pm

i sit at my vanity and brush my hair, the darkened sun shines through my window and onto mirror.

i stare at myself just before the door burst open and i jump practically to the celling.

"get dressed up nice... we're all having dinner tonight" my mom says, standing at my door.

"why do i need to get dressed up for that?" i ask, my eyes looking her up and down.

"just do what i say lola..." she says in a low warning tone and i roll my eyes when she leaves and shuts the door.

"just do what i say lola" i say in a mocking tone when i hear her footsteps fade. i turn back to my mirror and my phone has lightened up beside me.

incoming facetime call from: bil bear 💕

my shoulders lift and i smile down at my phone as i press accept.

"hi baby" i continue to brush my hair.

"you look cute" billie says and i can see a sly smile form on her lips. i get flustered by her within seconds of a call.

"hey, are you still gonna try and make it to the show tonight?" she asks.

"no, unfortunately. my mom has everyone coming over for dinner so i probably can't squeeze in time to sneak out" i say as i shake my head.

"yeah, nah. that actually works out perfect because you know... i have to go get that money after the show. and i think brandon is gonna come to the venue even after i told him not to. you know? because he's a dick?" she says in a bothered tone and i nod with a frown.

"yeah... are you gonna be okay, b?" i ask sincerely and i hear her sigh deeply.

"you know i can't promise you anything but, i'm gonna try my love" she says in a tiredsome voice and i nod. "besides, i know how you get and your gonna ask to come with me and the answer is no."

"damnit. i was hoping you would at least think about it this time" i say, furrowing my eyebrows in frustration.

"lola, after last time? it's just too much of a risk. i can't have anything happen to you.."

"well, i can't have anything happen to you" i defend.

"i'll be fine"

"how do you know that, bil?"

she takes a moment to answer and i look at her as she thinks with a worried expression on my face. she closes her eyes and lets out a breathe.

"i don't. but what can i do?"

i frown more but i do understand where she's coming from, so i nod.

"i know, i know" i sigh. "your right"