CHAPTER 12

This Chapter are Forth and Anastacia's point of view -- Maybe will help to know what are they're opinion's and what are they in Two's life and mission. Hope you enjoy ❣❣
          ↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔

FORTH

I know everything.

Simula nang nailigtas ako ng unang taong pinagkatiwalaan ko. Unang taong hindi ako sinukuan at pinaglaban ako at tinuring niyang pamilya. Kahit hindi niya sabihing kaibigan niya ako, I know and I felt that he cared and loved me. Two is like a brother to me.

Every person who came and leave of his life, I dig every information I get. Kung si Two kampante lang dahil hindi niya pinagduduhan ang mga taong dumadating sa buhay niya ... not me.

Nagsimula ako sa kambal na pinatakas niya. Master gave Two five hundred paddle. Ilang buwan siyang hindi makalakad nung mga panahong yun. Ilang buwan ding nahinto siya sa pag-aaral sa pagiging superhero niya. When his out of the way, I investigate every little information about the twins. Hindi nila alam ang ginawa ko. I'm just assuring that all the people who will trust Two someday will help him wholeheartedly. Then, the twins are cleared and harmless.

The other one was Air, he's nice and approachable. At first Master did'nt touch nor hurt him but after a few weeks, they plan to sold him and brought outside the country. And there's Two interfere again, so Master lock him up half a year. If he punished so I was, they tortured me.

Sky's different. He approached Two to saved him. Wala namang ginawang masama si Master sa kaniya. Master's nice to him at the very beggining. Nakakapagtaka lang na siya mismo ang lumapit kay Two para humingi ng tulong. So the kindhearted Two helped him and the day when he disappeared, nawalan na din kami ng balita sa kaniya. Ngayon na lang ulit namin siya nakita nang magkasama sila ni Air na dumating dito.

As of Dee, hindi siya tinulungan ni Two na makatakas kay Master. He's Master personal doctor before. He also against what his boss doing. Gusto na niyang umalis pero hindi niya magawa. Alam niyang susundan at susundan siya ni Master kahit saan siya magpunta. So when he decided to fight back he talked to us and help.

Anastacia's Two long lost sister. Hindi alam ni Two na may alam ako tungkol sa kanilang dalawa. I don't want him to know that I know a lot with the people around him. I'm being carefull and not trusting too much.

And then there's Tober. Two's one and only. Halata naman sa kaniyang gusto niya si Tober. Nang unang araw na binigay ko ang profile nang huli sa kaniya, hindi na niya maalis ang paningin sa litrato. Yes, Tober is handsome, I like him too. But I know when Two will know about Tober's background, it will not happily ever after. It is the saddest part of his life. It will hurt him. That's the last scene I want to see, but hope will not.

Gagawin ko ang lahat para hindi niya malaman. Gagawin ko lahat para maging masaya siya. Hindi nila malalaman na si Tober ang nawawalang anak ng kinilala niyang pamilya. Ang taong nagligtas sa kaniya at ang taong kinakalaban niya ngayon ... ang Master.

ANASTACIA

At first I'm not sure if I can help my brother for his bloody mission. Nagdadalawang isip ako dahil sa asawa't anak ko. My husband can protect the two of us but I'm afraid my brother will. He's soft hearted to anyone, kahit na alam niyang tinatraydor na siya.

I'm so happy that he's capable of loving someone. Nagulat lang talaga ako dahil lalaki ang nagpapatibok ng puso niya. He's not gay but his into Tober. They are both lucky that they met each other.

"What are you doing there?"

Naabutan ko ang kambal sa harap ng kwarto ni Sky at Air. But Air was in the kitchen chatting with Tober's mother.

"I saw Two earlier standing here maybe it last a minute starring at the door, calming his self, I don't know but that's what I observed"

Jupiter as always ... madaldal, makulit at kung ano anong napapansin. Silang kambal ang una kong nakilala dahil sa bahay sila tumuloy ng ilang buwan bago umalis at mag-aral lumaban. They don't know yet my relationship to my brother. Ang alam lang nila magkakaibigan kami.

"Two, I want to settle things with you before I leave"

That's Sky. I'm wondering also what was happening to him. Maybe all of us was, hindi lang ako. Sana may maganda siyang rason sa nangyayari sa kaniya.

"What are you talking about?"

Infairness to my brother, he's calm as always. Hindi soundproof ang mga kwarto dito, kaya kunting galaw o pagsasalita lang maririnig na ng mga tao sa labas.

"I want to stay, I want to help, I want to be with all of you to get what we plan to ... But"

Ilang minutong tumahimik ang mga tao sa loob. Even the twins and I focusing of what his planning to say.

"But?" That's my brother. Nasa boses na niya ang pinipigilang inis sa kausap. He's not calm now, but not angry.

"But if I will not leave, he will be using me again and again to backstab at you, he know's where my family is and now ..."

"Don't worry Sky, your family is safe, they are in my care"

I remember, Two have an emergency underground headquarter beside at my house. So they are Sky's family, ang pinapabantayan ni Two sa mga tauhan ng asawa ko.

"I don't know what to say"

"It's okay if your decision is final, you can leave and protect your family"

I can feel the sadness of my brother's voice. Alam kong nasasaktan din siya sa nangyayari sa kaibigan niya.

I was about to leave when Saturn just dragged the door open, he's fumming mad. Susugurin na niya si Sky nang hawakan siya ng kambal niya. Even Jupiter's face is cold and serious.

"What are you doing here?"

"That's it? You will end up talking to him like that? He's lying to all of us all the time and you're not angry at all? What was that?"

Two's controlling his self not to accompany the anger of his friend. His both hands put on his waist and he take a deep breath. Nakanuod lang ako sa labas ng kwarto. Ayokong isali ang sarili ko sa away nilang magkakaibigan.

"I understand him, maybe if I will be in his shoes, the same as his ... my family, my priority"

Mahabang katahimikan ang bumalot sa kanila. May galit pa ang makikita kay Saturn, habang umiintindi ang iba niyang kasama. Sky's face is guilty of course.

I turn around and going to leave them. Wala akong maitutulong sa pag-aaway nila. I will go with the flow at my brother's decision. I need to do my unfinished bussiness at my company. Thankfully my husband emailed them everyday.

"Is Sky's that bad? He's being used and manipulated?"

Nagulat ako kay Air na nasa tabi ko pala. Teary eyed and starring blankly. I understand him for being like that, he love Sky more than a friend -- it's obvious as hell.

I face him and grab his hand.

"Hear Sky first before being mad at him Air, he's not in good shape right now, he needs you"

Tuluyan na siyang naluha sa harap ko. I have no choice, I hug and comfort him until he's okay. That's the only thing I can give, being ate to them.

To be continue ...