CHAPTER 17

FORTH

"Imperial"

Forth approach Two, He's standing at the balcony, looking at Tober, who was standing at the garden, it's been two hours since then.

After the encounter between Two and Master a week ago, Tober was silent, cold and distant to everyone. Unlike when his mother passed away, Tober's different. He's anger expression could kill thousands of people. It's creepy, dangerous and unsafe. This is the first time I'm seeing Tober like that.

"How's everybody?"

"The same old, waiting for what's next?"

He sigh. I feel uneasiness and discomfort. Hindi ako sanay sa lalim ng pinaghuhugutan niya. Hindi ako sanay na maliban kay Master may isang taong nagpapalito at nagpapagulo ng isip niya.

"I will talk to them"

Sabay kaming pumasok sa loob ng bahay. Kumpleto ang magkakaibigan sa sala and there's Speed and Boss, they are living with us not planning to go home. Sabi nila dito muna sila habang hindi mismo si Two ang pipilit sa kanilang umuwi. Wala namang sinabi si Two tungkol sa kanila dahil marami siyang iniisip nitong nakaraang araw.

"Maybe this is the end ... Uhm" his voice broke. "Thankyou for everything, thankyou for the great help and staying with me to this unsuccesful fight but maybe it'll not the same as before"

Silent filled the room. I look at them one by one. Dee's recovering fast and we're thankful that his totally fine. No more damage in his body at katakot takot na sermon ang narinig niya mula sakin. Dati pa namang malapit kami sa isa't isa, nasa poder pa kami ng Master ganito na ang turingan naming dalawa.

There's Sky who was looking to Air. May konting inis pa din ako sa kaniya dahil sa pagtalikod niya samin. But it's not easy to be tough and brave if will involved our family. Thankfuly, I'm an orphan. Sarili ko lang ang iisipin ko maliban na lang kay Two.

The twin's have their own bussiness back in the city. Hindi ko alam kung magdedesisyon silang umuwi na lang para sa negosyo. Dahil alam kong yun ang asawa at nobya nilang tinuturing.

Anastacia, well she's there always at the back of his brother, the same with her husband. They'll ready always if ever.

"Tito can I go to Uncle Tober? I missed him po, he's always lock on his room, we're not playing anymore" Niana pout her lips and hug her mother.

I turn around and face Two. His gloomy face add more sadness to his eyes. Tober's affects the senses of him.

"Not now baby" Anastacia cares Niana's soft hair. " Uncle Tober needs to be alone, maybe next time? Don't worry I will tell Uncle Tober promise"

"Saturn get up, let's make something to eat"

Tumayo na din si Air pagkatapos niyang laruin si Niana para ngumiti. Sinundan siya ni Sky kalaunan.

"Let's go Niana, we'll help Uncle S and Uncle J in the kitchen"

I feel like someone touching my fingers so I turn to Dee, I know he is. Sumenyas siya sa likuran namin ni Two. Si Tober, nakatingin siya kay Two habang yung isa tinitingnan lang ang mga kasamang nagsisialisan.

"We're going out Imperial"

Tiningnan niya lang kaming maglakad paalis. Sana kapag nakapag-usap ang dalawa maging okay na sila. I missed the noisy Tober too, the jolly, the eating addict and easy to talk Tober.

DEE

How I wish, I could turn back time, when they are happy. Yung selos lang ang problemang pumapagitan sa kanilang dalawa. Yung magpipikunan sila at tatawanan na lang nila sa huli. Yung magkakaroon sila ng sariling mundo sa harap ng ibang tao.

I can't endure to witnessed the sadness and vulnerability one of my friend. He's always alone, not talking to anyone. I don't have any idea of what the conversation with Two and Tober. But base on what I'm seeing right now, Two's in bad shape.

"Hey bud"

I turn around and there was Forth, looking to his friend with worry eyes. I know how affected he is of what Two's going through. They're bestfriends, they're brothers, he loves Two like a family.

"I never thought I can see him like that" He sigh. "Isolate himself and starving for more than a week is a heartless doing of his, but what can I do? I'm only his friend nor a family, even Ana can't do anything"

"I know your worried, me as well, I'm hoping that he will fix himself and do the right thing, follow his heart and move forward, the very least we can do for him is guide and be with him always"

Forth, Ana and I are the only person he can rely on. Other's are not here anymore. Kung sakali mang kakailanganin ulit ni Two ng kaibigan darating sila para tumulong.

Everything now is not perfect but atleast equal. Town of Dalampasigan have their own lives and freedom. No one will vanish, no one will torture, no one will die, no Master and no Tober. They disappeared after Tober left us. Hope his fine and safe.

Anastacia's walking toward his brother. She stop and stare at him worriedly. A seconds later she reach his brother's hand and gently pull closer to her.

"Lil bro"

She cares him softly, na parang sanggol ang yakap niya. Natatakot na mabasag at masira.

It's a heart breaking scene to me. He breakdown infront of his sister, crying out all his pain. Grieving of what he loss, kneeling and continuesly crying.

Umiiyak na din si Anastacia na nakatayo sa harap niya. Nasasaktan sa pinagdadaanan ng kapatid. Hindi ko pa naranasang iwan ng minamahal pero nakikita ko pa lang si Two na nasasaktan at nahihirapan, pakiramdam ko yung sakit na nararamdaman niya ay nakatatak na sa puso't isip ko.

I have no words to say. I'm crying the heartfelt scene infront of me and for that, I hate myself, I am a useless friend, nothing to help with this kind of situation.

Yumuko na lang ako at tumalikod ng maramdaman kong papatak na ang mga luha sa mata ko. Hindi ako iyaking tao, pero sa kalungkutang nararamdaman ko para sa kaibigan, umiiyak ako.

Napahinto ako bigla ng may humila sakin.

"Spare me some time Dee, just this one"

Yes, Forth grab and hug me. I feel him too. My hand land on his nape and cares softly. Hoping he's going to be fine. Yung makikita ko ang mga ngiti niya saking nakakatanggal ng pagod, yung malambing na Forth na nakilala ko. Sana makita ko ulit yun sa kaniya. Sa mga susunod na araw naming magkakasama.

To be continue ...