Happy Birthday. Not. We live in Mystic Fall, you Idjits.

Start from the beginning

"Sorry, I'm shocked you can see me." Henrik says.

"I can see that. My guess is your bitch of a mother. Now why are you here?" I ask him again. He's dead. The only times I've been able to see him was because of Ester.

"Watching the show. A gift from Mother. Watching over you and my brother. Although I'm guessing only you could see me, because I've meet you before?" Henrik says, almost as a question.

"great." I whisper.

~~~A Few Weeks Later~~~

There's a gitl outside of her house, looking for her dog. Now, because Dad's sick right now, he decided to feed of her.

So, here we are, doing a plot to drink her blood. Yay.

She gasps, turning around.

"I am so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." Dad says in his best American accent.

(I DON'T WIKE KLAUS WITH THE AMERICAN ACCENT. IT'S WEIRD AS HELL, AND I DON'T WIKE IT)

"Can I help you?" The girl asks, still shocked.

"Yeah, our, uh, our car ran out of gas a couple miles back. I feel like I've been walking forever. Your is the first house I'd come to, so I was just hopeing we could use your phone." Dad says, acting all innocent.

"Don't you have a cell phone? Either of you?" She asks. At least she's using her brain.

"Heh. Yeah. Our batterys died." I explain to her, pulling out my phone.

"Look, promise we're not serial killers. I just want to use your phone." Dad continues. I resist the urge to either laugh or sigh. I'm not sure.

She sighs before saying, "Sure."

"So... we can come in?" Dad asks. Way to look like a creep.

"No. I'll get the phone and I'll bring it out to you two." She says. Way to get past the dumb horror movie girl thing. She's actually smart.

"I thought you country folk were supposed to be more trusting." Dad says, dropping the accent.

"I'm from Flordia." The girl says sassily.

(Girl, same)

"Well, that explains it." Dad says before vamp speeding closer, putting a hand around her neck choking her.

"Now show me a little southern hospitality... sweet pea." Dad compels her. I roll my eyes.

We walk into the house, having been invited in, with the girl. We walk to the kitchen where someone is cooking.

"I bet you 100 dollars that dog ran off to a house with air conditioning." The girl says, cooking something, before turning around.

"What's going on?" She asks, placing a frying pan on the table.

"Please don't be alarmed. I'm told Ray Sutton lives here." Dad says/asks the girl.

"He's almost never here. He's on the road mostly." The girl tells us, looking at her crying friend.

"But I expect he makes it home... once a month." Dad says, walking closer to the girl. When she doesn't say anything, he starts talking again.

"That's what I though. Where is he now?" Dad asks. When she doesn't answer, he starts talking again.

"If I have to make you tell me, it's going to be infinitely more painful for you." Da tells her. The girl than starts to run, towards the door I'm guessing.