64 - Out Of My Way

Carter

I stared at the face of the man I want to stab in the eyeball repeatedly till I let out all my anger on this beautiful Saturday morning.

"Victoria the company annual dinner party is this Friday get your best dress I will introduce you to some of my associates it's necessary you get familiar with them and don't you dare try to embarrass me there." He warned me.

"Are you fucking done?" I asked glaring at him we were both in his room this is my first time entering this place and I came here because of my special mission.

"Who do you think you are talking to?" He growled.

"Seat the fuck back down." I hissed pulling out the gun in my pant, that shit is empty but his dumbass doesn't know that.

"What are you doing?" He asked shaking visibly gripping his phone tightly. "Look I'm sorry I made you mother abandon you when you were little, I was so stupid please forgive me I don't deserve to be your father I know please don't do this." He kept on jabbering.

"Who give a fuck about that?" I scoffed. "You will do me a favor, call Andrew from the kitchen and ask him to meet you here." I smiled.

"Okay." He answered texting Andrew in less than a minute he was knocking on the door.

He is really his dog

I opened it dragging him inside before locking it

"What are you doing Carter?" He whispered staring at the gun

"Don't put on that good boy look, it make me want to blast your fucking balls." I frowned.

"Please." He begged.

"Now I will ask a simple question that need a simple answer." I said to Andrew. "Do you truly have a daughter?" I asked.

"No." He mumbled.

"Oh so that was a lie too." I chuckled.

"Now I want the both of you to think back to what you did to Richard." I told them.

"Carter please I'm so sorry, I regret it every single day I was dumb and young at that time I shouldn't have done that to my own cousin." Andrew cried.

"Regret it? But you are still with the man that asked you to do it so where's the regret you fucking liar."

"Please." My father spoke up. "I was just trying to get out of trouble the fastest way I can, my father was about to hand over the company to me that month I couldn't risk the news of me assaulting someone sexually getting out there I was going to lose everything including my life." My father cried, this is the first time I'm seeing this man vulnerable but I was too mad to care.

"So you decided to take someone else's everything because it wasn't as important as yours right?." I laughed bitterly, I cant believe this rich people sometimes.

"I'm sorry, I thought he got out of it I sent someone to check the criminal records so I can help get him out but he's name was not there so I stopped worrying about it until I heard of his death years later."

"How can you do that to your own fucking cousin, that was your blood." I turned the gun to Andrew clenching my fist stopping myself from punching this devil in form of an angel.

"I was stupid Carter, I was so stupid I wasn't thinking straight it was the money involved that drew me into the deal I'm sorry." 

"Please Victoria." My father begged. "I did a lot of dumb things when I was young that I'm not proud of and I regret every one of it. I regret leaving my own child at the hospital because I don't want to get distracted with work. I was trying to impress my father, he wanted the best results from me and I wasn't delivering that. All my life I always wanted him to appreciate me as his son I wanted to feel loved but I never got that from him, he doesn't love he only uses people and dump them when he's no longer interested just like my mother he never let me meet the woman that gave birth to me he sent her away immediately she had the child. I never felt a connection with any of my kids I don't know what it feels like to be a father. That evening at the bar I was frustrated because he kept calling me a loser and a disappointment when I couldn't complete a project so I left the house to clear my head I know I had a lot to drink but I don't know how I got to the point of forcing myself on a woman, I watched my father violate a lot of women in the house openly then he pay them off, I knew it was bad but I never cared untill I repeated the same thing, I was scared when I realized what I did, if the news get out there his reputation and name will be stained and he will kill me so I used Richard to clear my name off. I'm sorry." He cried.