52 - Engagement

Carter

"Victoria would you explain why you were out all night?" My mother asked immediately I walked in.

Why are they here?

"I was too tired to come home yesterday." I shrugged.

"Too tired to come home! Where were you?" She shouted.

"A friend place I'm an adult I can take care of myself. I would have left a message but I don't know you will be back today since you just pop in and pop out."

Are they scared I will run away?

"You are getting on my nerves young lady, I still feed you and you should respect that. You left the house since yesterday morning and you are just strolling in now." My father shouted.

"Okay." I mumbled.

"Go and get ready the Kent family is visiting us today and don't you dare embarrass me this time." He growled.

I hope this Kent family is not as annoying as other families that have been here I thought as I walked up to my room

"Where were you Victoria?" Daniel asked blocking my way.

"None of your business David." I shot back.

"My name is Daniel and it's my business I have been calling your line since morning." He crossed his hands waiting for my response.

"Okay Dalton you thought I've been ignoring your call?" I asked.

"That's what it look like." He snapped.

"You guessed right I was ignoring it, now get out of my way." I said before walking away from him.

"Victoria!" She shouted.

Here comes devil's mistress.

"What do you want?" I groaned.

"Where were you?" She shouted

"I do-"

"I don't care, just remember to always leave a text to someone next time so mom and dad won't be all in my face asking for your whereabouts like I'm your baby sitter." She cut me off.

"Are you done?" I asked.

"I know you were with that boy you brought home that day I hope he break your heart and dump you." She smiled evilly.

"Okay ma'am." I told her before walking inside my room and locking the door I could hear still hear her shouting but I don't care.

I almost sat on my bed but I stopped when I notice something.

Someone was in my room.

I looked around my bed had a sign that someone sat on it the bottle water by my beside is no longer standing

Who the fuck came in here?

I walked to my bathroom and just like I thought someone was there searching also. My handwash, toothpaste and other things were not the way I left them. I used my fingerprint to open my closet and everything was just the way I left them the person definitely tried to open it but was not successful.

I picked up my phone to call Scar she answered Immediately. "Hey stupid why the hell did you call me when I'm about to join Nyah in the shower."

"You know you don't have to rub it in my face right?" I said arching an eyebrow.

"Whatever, what do you want?" She asked.

"Someone entered my room when I was out and the person was definitely searching around." I told her.