5 - My Husband

Carter

I climbed up the stairs to my room dropping my bag on the bed. I took off my t-shirt and jeans, leaving only my Calvin Klein sport bra and panties. I picked up my phone and saw a missed call from Shai just as I was about to call him back a call came in.

"What do you want?" I groaned.

"Hello to you too Carter, are you coming to my party?" He asked a little too excited.

"No." I answered simply.

"But Ryan said you going to show up." He whined.

Spoilt brat.

"Where are you, let's get something to eat." I asked him, ignoring his question.

"Yes." He shouted.

"Get dressed, I'll pick you up." I said hanging up the phone.

I took a quick shower and wore a clean set of Calvin Klein underwear before walking into my closet to get dressed. I wore my red adidas pant with and a black T-shirt, I fix my hair up in a messy bun before taking my car key, phone and headset.

"I'm going out Andrew." I announced as I walked into the kitchen where he was cooking.

"Will you be back late?" he asked.

"No, just going out with my friends."

"Is there anything you will like to eat when you're back?" He asked me.

"No, thanks." I waved walking out of the kitchen to my car.

I got to his house 7 minutes later, he lives around the corner and in a mansion just like me, his parents are barely around just like mine.

I walked up to his door and rang the doorbell twice before he came out.

"Hey!" He opened his hands for a hug wearing only his underwear.

Fuck no!

"How many times did I tell you to stop coming to me naked?" I said twisting one of his nipples.

"Ow! What the fuck Carter that hurt." He hissed.

"But it won't if Allie did that right?" I smirked at him.

"Whatever, where are we going to?"

"Hell." I answered him with a straight face.

"Really? you finally going home." He grinned at me. I picked up a pillow throwing it at him.

"Fuck off, how is the party preparation going?" I asked him.

"Ryan and Allie are getting what we need." He answered.

"Good." I nodded.

"Why are you not coming to my party C ?" He asked me.

"I have school tomorrow." I shrugged.

He burst out laughing almost falling off the couch. "When has that ever been an excuse?"

"Fuck you, are you going to eat or not?" I asked him.

"Yeah but you are paying." He said, pointing at me.

"Why the fuck would I?"

"You invited me, and you have more money." He grinned pulling on his long blonde hair.

"We are both unfortunate rich kid, how do I have more?" I glared at him.

"Maybe because you earn a lot from fighting and your godfather never let you lack." He wiggled his eyebrows.