28 - Michael.

Zion

"Tyrone stop singing you sound like a dying cow." I groaned.

He just smirked at me before going back to singing the most disrespectful version of Wrecking ball by Miley Cyrus. This should be an offense in the United State.

"Don't you ever say I just walked away I will always want you!" He screamed out, people were looking inside the car to see what was going on.

Miley Cyrus did not even scream that part of the lyrics.

"I would prefer a ride from Priscilla." I muttered rolling my eyes at him.

"You're cheating on her Royal Highness." He gasped looking at me like a dying fish.

"Who is her Royal Highness?" I asked.

"Carter and don't beg me not to tell her about preferring a ride from egg yoke." He smirked increasing the volume.

"Turn the music down first and who is egg yoke?" I shouted

He turned down the volume of the song before turning to me with a pout. "Priscilla."

"Why would call a human an egg yoke?" I scrunched up my face.

"That what her hair looks like." He shrugged. "Is Carter coming to school today?"

"Yeah she should I spoke to her yesterday." I answered him.

"Damn look at you smiling after I mentioned her name. You whipped bro." He laughed.

"Shut up and drive." I pushed him playfully.

"Are those guys still bothering you?" He asked.

"No, but I know they are still going to. I just want them to leave me alone is that too much to ask." I groaned.

"They are fucking dickheads." He frowned just as we arrived at school. He found a good place to park in the few parking spaces available as we both alighted from the car. I looked around to see if Carter's car is there but I could not find any car that look like hers.

"She doesn't even come to school this early check back in the next one hour." Tyrone laughed putting his hand around my shoulders or at least tried to.

"Damn you fucking tall bro, how tall are you?" He asked.

"6'3 but you look like you are barely 5'10." I laughed.

"Don't do me like that I'm 5'10." He mumbled.

"That's Carter's height." I smirked at him.

"Y'all checking height already. Sweet!" He grinned. "What other height is she checking?"

"Get away from me." I pushed him off walking inside. I could hear him laughing behind me.

Idiot

Is she going to be in school today?

"Four eyes." I heard behind me, I groaned because I already know who.

"Where the hell is your glasses! Now you make me sound stupid." She pouted walking beside me.

"Good morning Sara." I smiled at her.

"How did you sleep?" She asked.

"Great and you?"

"Like a baby." She grinned.

"What evil did you do?" I asked her.

"I introduced Carter to my elder brother yesterday and you need to see the way they clicked, it was like they were heaven made." She smiled, only if she know I want to strangle her.