43 - Prince Zuco

Zion

"Boy if you don't lift that shit you still have to jump that rope 100 times." Jim said as I lift the weight clenching my teeth from all the pain in my body.

"Damn!" I shouted dropping it after lifting the last one.

"This shit got you cursing now." Ryan said laughing.

"Fuck you." I said pointing my middle finger at him

"Yo! Where is Zion holier than thou?" He exclaimed in a dramatic way. "This rejection be getting to you hard." He laughed.

Yes you heard him right

I was rejected

She rejected me

She said no!

I felt like destroying everything that day it was so bad, even though a normal human being would have understood her reason but I was no longer normal she has messed with my head beyond  normal level. I can't think straight because of her I can't live in my box the way I use to and when I finally want to make her mine she said no because she wanted to be sure the feelings she has for me is the same as what I have for her and she doesn't want to lead me on.

She thinks I can't handle her? and for the second time I regret telling someone I'm a virgin. When will her feelings match mine? Ten years, twenty or until Michael meets her father and request to marry her? I will kill him before that even happen Carter is mine and no one will change that.

"Are you done glaring at the treadmill like you want to melt it Prince Zuco?" Jim asked snapping me out of my thought.

"Carter definitely know how to switch you." Ryan said throwing his towel on his shoulder.

"I really want to meet this Carter that changed the whole perspective I was told about you the only thing that was true from the information I got was the fact that your body look like that of a crayfish except that the whole calm and shy boy Ryan said you are is not true." Jim said.

"He was rejected a day before he started his job, you would have loved the cute and shy Zion." Ryan laughed pinching my cheek.

"I hate you bro." I groaned pushing his hand away.

"Love you too." He laughed.

"Is this the first time you got rejected or this one just hurt more?"

"The first time he is asking a girl out." Ryan answered

"That's suppose to hurt." Jim said nodding his head.

"A girl ever told you no?" I asked Jim.

"Nope I only dated two girls before my fiance and I got a yes instantly not because I'm too awesome but because I- wait I think it's because I'm actually awesome." He smirked.

"You are really helping." I muttered rolling my eyes.

"Well at least you don't look like a crayfish any longer so that's fine." Jim laughed.

"Yo Jim remember when he first got here." Ryan said coming out of the room.

"When his ass could barely do five push ups." Jim completed laughing.

"Shut up." I groaned.

"What I ain't lying it was like a crocodile on dry land." Ryan said as everyone in the gym started laughing as I joined them also.

"Leave the boy alone man everybody has their beginning story." Alex one of the guys that come here regularly said

"We know but this happened just two weeks ago so it's still fresh." Freddie answered as we all burst out laughing again.