68- Christmas Eve date

Start from the beginning

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand, but before they could continue on their way, a familiar voice called out to Jungkook. Jungkook froze when he heard this person call his name and Taehyung glanced behind them to see two strange men approaching them. One of them had sandy blond hair with dark eyes and the other had dark hair with green highlights throughout it, and really dark eyes. Almost soulless. Taehyung didn't have a good feeling about them as they drew closer to them.

Jungkook turned toward them with an awkward smile as Taehyung eyed them cautiously. "Hey guys, it's been a while, hasn't it?" Jungkook asked nervously, but Taehyung could hear the awkwardness in the way he greeted them. "It has been a while. I think the last time we saw you, you were beating your dad," the sandy blond one commented as Taehyung watched the two of them wrap one of each of their arms around Jungkook's neck. It left Jungkook sandwiched between the two strangers as Taehyung watched with large doe eyes. Jungkook let go of Taehyung's hand, although the action didn't go unnoticed by the two intruders. "And who's this pretty little thing?" The dark-haired one asked, letting go of Jungkook's neck and stepping closer to Taehyung.

Taehyung unconsciously took a hesitant step back and the guy made a face before slamming his hand on the wall right beside Taehyung's head. Taehyung visibly flinched before the two strangers laughed loudly as the dark-haired guy turned toward Jungkook. "He's really cute. Where did you ever find him?" He asked as Jungkook shrugged as if he didn't know what they were talking about. He was trying to spare Taehyung any attention from these guys as the blond one laughed in Jungkook's face.

"Then you wouldn't mind if we borrowed him?" He asked as Jungkook's eyebrows dipped and the dark-haired guy chuckled. "Oh! I think you made him mad," he teased as he hooked his arm around Taehyung's scarf and yanked him close. Jungkook felt anger ignite inside his chest and burn so intensely, he was ready to kill the man with his hands on Taehyung. "Get your hands off of him," Jungkook growled, his voice low and gravelly as the blond's arm around his neck tightened to the point that he was choking Jungkook. Although, Jungkook didn't pay any mind to him as his eyes focused on the dark-haired male.

"You guys were some shitty ass friends. Rather than give me the drugs I sought, you should have been telling me to live a better life than you. But you just want to see people sink as low as you, right?" Jungkook asked, elbowing the blond in his stomach hard. "I'm not the same kid you used to know. Now get your damn hands off of him before I break every one of your fucking fingers," Jungkook barked, yanking Taehyung from the other's grasp.

The other whistled as the blond groaned softly but slowly stood up. "Wow, someone sure is acting high and mighty," the dark-haired male cooed, rubbing his chin in thought as he studied Taehyung more. "I believe I've seen you somewhere before. You have a very familiar face," the dark-haired male stated as Taehyung stared at him, refusing to say anything. He glanced over at Jungkook's profile since Jungkook had tucked Taehyung behind him for protection as the elder clung to his arm.

Taehyung realized that this would not be an easy escape. He glanced behind him to see the blond positioning himself behind him and Jungkook just as he grabbed a handful of Taehyung's hair and yanked the scarf down. Taehyung cried out and Jungkook turned toward them quickly, his anger boiling over at the sight he was greeted with. The blond man had Taehyung's head yanked back, the scarf down far enough to reveal Taehyung's throat and a blade pressed precariously against Taehyung's carotid artery in his neck. "I know who he is now," the dark-haired male exclaimed with a smile. "He's worth a lot of money," he added as Jungkook's eyes widened with realization.

He understood why these so-called "friends" had approached him once again as he grit his teeth in anger. They wanted more money for drugs and a person's life meant nothing to them. Jungkook felt all the anger drain from his body as Taehyung's fearful eyes searched for an answer. "K- Kookie? Wh- What d- do they mean?" Taehyung asked as the blond yanked his head harder causing Taehyung to cry out again.