Chapter 22

(Keith's POV)

We ran as fast as we could after I teleported us to a forest. I wanted to get close to the castle by night since creatures eat you at night if your not careful.

Zaila held Maria's hand while I just kept an eye on Akira. "Unbelievable." They all looked looked at me.

"What's wrong Keith?"

"Its seems his majesty doesn't want people interfereing. There's a protective barrier over the castle."

"Bastard." I looked over at Zaila in disbelief.

After a few minutes she realized what she said and covered her mouth in shock. "Oops. It kinda just slipped out. Sorry." She whispered.

I just giggled to myself and looked for a way to get past his defenses.

"Nothing here." I sighed in frustration.

"Let's split up. We need to find a way inside." They all nodded in agreement. We went off in the directions of the barrier and started looking.

I looked around for any sign of a tear in the barrier. Nothing. This damn old geezer, I fricking swear.

I ran for a while making sure to not miss anything. I got calls saying that they haven't found anything yet.

The search went on for about two hours of finding nothing when I saw a small crack. Time to infiltrate the castle. I called the others over and we went over our plan.

"Listen, we can't be found out or the whole mission is over okay. Make sure you get in unnoticed and don't be found out. Okay? Then let's go."

I tore the barrier just a little more and slipped inside. The others did the same and thus our mission began.

**************

(Noir's POV)

**flashback**

"Umm mommy where am I?"

"This is your home." I looked at my mother.

"My home?"

"Yes someday you will be the king of that castle right there on the cliff." My mother pointed at the castle and my eyes went huge.

"King? Why would I be king though?"

"You have your fathers blood. He is currently the king and someday you will too. Right now your just our little prince."

I nodded and looked back at the castle. I don't want to be king though, I just want to live a normal life like everybody else.

"Noir, we're going come on." I ran up to my mom and grasped her hand. Someday I'll be owner of that house.

**flashback over**

I collapsed to the floor. "Bring him back to his room." I heard the man command. The grabbed me and carried me back to my room.

I was left lying on the bed completely tired and had no strength to move. The guys left and I was left alone.

I'm used to being alone. I always have been. "Only this time...it hurts." I clutched my chest. Tears welled up in my eyes and fell softly down my pale skin.