Chapter 16

My reality. My true reality, is very far away. Yet why do I feel I can't reach it with just one stretch of my arm? Why do I feel it is so close when its way out there?

I opened my eyes to the sunlight shining on my face. Akira was in human for snuggled up against me. I giggled at his cute puppy face. Not literally a puppy face.

"Where does my true reality lie?" I whispered to myself trying to make sure I didn't wake Akira. I looked at him. Will I forget him? I sighed and shook my head. No, no, no you won't forget anyone!

I put a smile on and got up. I took a shower and got dressed. I did everything I could to make myself look absolutely perfect. Since we didn't have school today, Akira and I decided that today we would go on our first date.

The nerves were already getting to me. The next moment I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and a low voice next to my ear.

"Your already awake, Noir?" Akira was breathing on the back of my neck which happened to be tickling me. I nodded my head and he giggled.

"A little shy, are we?" I blushed deeply and his hug tightened. He dragged me back to the bed and layed down with me again. "You know our date isn't until tonight right?"

"Of course I know." My face was bright red as I looked down. He laughed slightly.

"Then why are you getting dressed early?" He laughed even more.

"Is there something wrong with that? Besides I have to go shopping today."

"Shopping?"

"I'm the only one who will do it."

"Want me to come with with you?"

I looked at him and smiled. "Sure."

We walked around to many stores getting everything we needed. Afterwards we stopped by a park and rested for a while.

"How do you feel?"

"I'm fine." I wiped the sweat off of my face and closed my eyes. I leaned against Akira's chest and smiled slightly. "So warm." I whispered.

(Akira's POV)

I watched as Noir leaned against me. I blushed as he whispered "So warm". I smiled and put my arms around him.

He soon cuddled into my lap and fell asleep. He must be tired from waking up so early.

I smiled down lovingly at the boy. Why did I start liking him? I know he saved me and all but why did I go with him. Why didn't I stay back, away from him. Ah I remember now.

**flashback**

I walked through the streets and finally back a down alleyway. I was hungry, cold, and tired. I watched as many people walked by me without so much as glance.

I want to cry. Why am I hated so much? I heard shuffling in the back of the ally so I went and checked it out. Its him! Noir, the boy who I really didn't like.

He looked over to me and suddenly his eyes filled with sadness. He got up and walked over to me. "What's wrong? Are you lost?"

His voice sounds so sad. I looked at his face  and he smiled. "Here." He put out some food in front of me and moved it forward slightly.

I walked over to it cautiously. I nibbled on it and then started taking small dog bites. He got out a bowl and put fresh water in it and moved it over to me.

Is he always this nice? I thought he was rude. I guess I can't really judge people by how they look and sound like. I felt bad. Calling him rude made me feel horrible.

When I was finished he picked me up and held me in his arms. He smiled brightly as he petted my so called "soft fur".

I think i might be blushing. Noooooo stop it self! I mentally slapped myself for stupid. He took me back to his house and let me live there after asking his parents.

After a while I transfered to his school on my own hoping to get close to him. Once I did I tried everything I could to make him like me.

**flashback over**

The only thing I didn't expect was for you to find out. I ruffled his hair even more. He's so adorable.

I looked at the time and nearly freaked out. "Noir wake up." I shook him as gently as possible. Good thing he was sort of a light sleeper.

His eyes opened and he sat up blinking several times. "What happened?"

"You fell asleep on my lap."

"Ah sorry I guess I was really tired." He yawned and stretched his arms.

"C'mon. We should get home and change. Our first date is tonight." I smiled and he nodded.

I stood and held out my hand. He took it and walked close to me. We walked back to the house and walked inside.

I made sure to stay out of sight so his parents didn't see me. As soon as we got to his room we both changed and went out on our first date.

[Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter. I decided to stop here because if I did the date scene it would have been longer than I wanted it to be. Don't worry date scene is in the next chapter. If you have ideas for this book or my others please tell me. Stay Awesome!

Lucifer]