Chapter 7

"Huh where...am I?" I looked around but everything was black. "That's right I passed out just a minute ago."

I stood up and looked around at the darkness ahead. Way too dark. "Umm." I could see myslef perfectly but everything else was black.

"Wake up me." I hit myself on the head really hard and fell backwards. Well that was pointless.

Well fuck. I'm trapped in this never ending darkness. It will eventually disappear and I will wake up.

(Akira's POV)

I watched as they shoved Noir into the ambulance and rush off. Noir. Tears fell down my checks as I clenched my fists. Dammit. Please be okay, Noir. Lilly looked at me and just glared.

Then she mouthed to me 'I hate you'. What did I do, like seriously, dies she honestly hate me that much?

I stared at her in confusion while she held her glare. Seriously, what the fuck did I do to make you pissed off at me?

(Lilly's POV)

I fucking hate that bitch. He tried to take Noir away from me. Then he almost makes him loose his verginity. Really, what is wrong with you Akira?

I glared at him for a bit then turned my head and walked off. Its his fault. I know I have no right to accuse him but still, after doing those things to Noir, that is absolutely unforgivable.

I stopped in my tracks and looked down. Will Noir really be alright?

*2 days later*

(Akira's POV)

Its been two days since Noir was brought to the hospital and he still hasn't woken up yet. When I first saw him in the hospital he was pale. Like really pale.

He looked really bad. Not moving, really pale, and many machines hooked up to him.

Now when I see him I still want to cry. He's getting paler and paler each day. I watch as the color literally fades from his face.

Dammit. Noir.

(Lilly's POV)

My best friend is possibly dying right now. He's getting weaker and paler each day. I keep asking the doctor what's wrong with him but he won't tell me.

I see Akira visit him every once in a while and since I'm more worried about Noir right now, I have no choice but to be nice to him.

I hope Noir wakes up soon. I miss him. I miss his voice, his laugh, his very presence that gives off a nice vibe. Everything. I miss him completely.