Chapter 3

(Lilly's POV)

I looked at the letter Noir was holding. I'm really curious. It was a good thing that he was about to leave in a bit.

Every day there's this one time he leaves which means I can do what ever I want with his things, which by the way, he is used to by now.

I was counting down and by the time I got to zero he stood up, said his 'I'll be back in a bit' speech, and left. As soon as he was gone I grabbed the letter and read it.

To Noir,
I know you but you don't know me. Ever since I first met you I really liked you. I hope that you can come to like me after we meet. I don't want to loose you to anyone. I really do like you and want to date you. If we do date I would kiss you, hold you and never let go of you. I don't want to loose you.

From:Anonymous.

I stared at the letter. What the hell. If this person wants to take Noir away they better be ready to die. I glared at the letter.

I put it back in Noir's desk and looked toward the front. I noticed Akira glaring at me. I stared at him while he just glared.

What the? Why is he glaring at me. I was so confused. I looked at him confused but he just glared even more.

Did he possibly write the letter to Noir? We just stared at each other. Just then Noir walked in breaking my eye contact.

"Why are you and new boy staring at each other?"

"No reason."

"Really? Why is he glaring at you then?"

"How should I know. I just looked up and saw him glaring at me."

"I see."

(Noir's POV)

So he's doing it again. I sighed and listened to the teacher talk. Finally the bell rang and it was break time. I walked to the boys restroom and splashed water on my face. I looked in the mirror at my reflection. Is this really me?

There were soft features that I never noticed. My green eyes shone when the light hit then and my blond and brown hair fell perfectly in place.

Akira suddenly walked in and I looked at him. We stared for a while until he finally walked in a stall. I sighed once again and began walking out of the restroom.