Chapter 6

I just can't stop thinking about him. That kiss yesterday left me unable to speak properly.

"Ughh. This is bad we still barley even know each other." I hugged my knees to my chest and buried my head in them.

"What should I do?" I then suddenly heard a knock on the front door. "Noir, your friend is here." My mother's voice rang throughout the house.

I got up and walked to the front door. "A...Akira?" He smiled and I was totally confused.

"I wanted to see you." He whispered into my ear. I shivered as his hot breath hit my ear.

"Its cold outside. Come inside." I opened the door further as he stepped inside. I told my mom we were going to my room and she nodded.

I led him to my room and once inside we sat in awkward silence. "Does your mom know?" I turned my head toward Akira in confusion. Then I realized what he meant.

"Ah no I never told her. If I did I would be dead."

"Then what she doesn't know won't kill her then, right?"

"Huh?"

Akira suddenly kissed me and I tried to back away but I was up against my bed so I couldn't go any further.

"Mmph Ak...ira." I mumbled out his name while he kissed me. He tasted of cherries and strawberries. What a sweet taste.

*Yaoi Alert*

He pushed me on the floor and started to kiss down my neck. I moaned slightly but covered my mouth fast.

He slipped his hands under my shirt. He caressed my stomach and I shivered. He slipped one hand down my pants and pushed in one finger.

"Ahh st...ngh." I moaned as he thrust his finger on and out. He put another one in and did the same thing before inserting another finger.

I closed my eyes tightly. I was panting and my eyes filled up with tears. Drool dripped down the side of my mouth. I don't want this! I struggled to get up but Akira firmly held me, plus his whole body was on top of me.

It was hard to breathe since I was practically crying.

"Relax. I won't do anything yet. I want you to get used to my fingers for now." He trust his fingers in and out of me. It hurt. I couldn't breathe.

*End of Yaoi*

He finally pulled his fingers out and kissed me once more. He stood up and smiled. "See you at school. Bye." And with that he was gone.

I sat up, wincing in pain. I pulled my knees to my chest and cried softly. I hate my life. I suddenly thought about my real dad and whimpered. Why can't anything in my life go right?

I looked up slightly and saw the little puppy sitting there looking confused. It came up to me and cuddled against me.

I petted the dog and cried a little more.

(Akira's POV)

I watched Noir cry and felt really bad. I don't want to hurt him. I looked down in disappointment. I hurt him badly. That was the only thing I didn't want to do.

I watched Noir get on his bed and curl up in a little ball. My heart hurt and I couldn't stand to watch it anymore.

I left the room and sat on the couch. I closed my eyes and soon enough it was dark and quiet.

*Next day at school*

(Noir's POV)

It hurt to walk. I was sitting at my dear refusing to move anymore. Akira walked in and I immediately him my face in my arms.

I can't bring myself to look at him. I looked up slightly and saw him looking at me sadly. My heart thumped in my chest as the pain grew to much to bear.

"Noir? You okay? Your really pale." Lilly stared at me and I just nodded.

"I'm fine." I practically whispered that.

Lilly put her hand to my forehead and gasped. "Your not fine at all. You have a fever."

My vision started getting a little blury. "I'm perfectly fine." The room started spinning and I had a major headache.

I held my hand to my head as it pounded. "Are you sure your okay?" I nodded as I stood up to leave. The whole room spun as I started falling.

The last thing I remember was my friends screaming my name before I passed out in front of them.

[Hey guys! I hope you really like this chapter. YAOI MOMENTS. If you have ideas for this book or my others please tell me. Stay Awesome!

Lucifer]