Chapter 11

I walked ahead looking for anything that might pop out at me. "Uhh?" I looked back and saw Elis fading away.

"I'm sorry Elis." Tears rolled down my cheeks as I though of her. "I'm really, really sorry that I couldn't save you." I whispered.

I still remember her last words. They were

'Whatever you choose, its not your fault'. My eyes widened and the tears fell as I remembered.

"ELIIISS!" I cried out falling to my knees. A light shone ahead and looked up at it. "What...is this warm light?" My face was now completely stained with tears.

I got up and started walking to it. Everything around me turned bright to the point where I couldn't see.

**************

"Noir? Are you okay? Hey Noir, wake up." I opened my eyes and the nurse was standing over me looking worried.

"How long was I out?" I looked around the room still a little dizzy.

"Well considering school has been over for three hours now I'd say pretty long."

"Three hours!" I held my head since it was pounding.

"You shouldn't yell like that. You just woke up." The nurse helped me get up since my legs felt like jelly. No I literally mean jelly. I was wobbly like I was drunk or something.

"I'll drive you home since the buses and everyone else is gone."

"Ah sorry for the trouble."

"Its fine. Now go get your stuff. You left it in the classroom right?"

"Uh yeah I'll go get it." I walked to the classroom and opened the door. "Eh?" A girl about my age was looking out the window. I walked in and grabbed my stuff.

The girl heard me and turned her head. "I didn't think there were still people here." She said softly.

"Ah I was passed out in the nurses office. I came to get my stuff. I'll be going now." I walked out but the entire time she had her eyes on me.

"I'm back."

"Okay let's go." I got in her car and she started to drive me home. I looked at the shops we passed by and people walking on the sidewalk.

We finally reached my house and I thanked her once more. I walked inside and saw Akira. "Why are you here?" I was confused.

"I was worried about you, you know." I walked up to my room and he followed. "What happened?" He asked as soon as we entered.

"The nurse gave me something to fall asleep."

"Something to make you fall asleep?"

"I haven't been sleeping these past few days." I sighed as I put my things up.

"Noir."

"What?"

I turned around and Akira kissed me. I was surprised at first but then I closed my eyes. He held me for a while then pulled back. I blushed but looked down.

"I love you." He said sincerely. I looked at him and smiled. "I love you too." I was confused when he first did this to me but now I know my answer. I love Akira and nothing in the world will ever change that.

We kissed once again, a little more softly this time. This time it was longer and sweeter. A lot more sweeter.

**********

"Ah that's right your mom said I could stay over tonight."

"Eh? She said that?"

"Yup." He smiled brightly like he was kid who just got a lollipop.

"What do you think?" Is he expecting me to answer that?

"Its okay if that's what you want." I looked away so he wouldn't my blush. Too late.

*Warning: Yaoi Alert don't judge. Don't like dont read*

He pushed me down and got on tip of me. He leaned down and kissed me. He pushed his hand up my shirt and caressed my stomach. My face was a dark crimson.

He kissed up my stomach to my chest. I whimpered and closed my eyes. He went up further to my neck and kissed it enjoying the whimperes from me.

He kissed me and made one hand go down to my pants. He unziped them and put his hand in my underwear. He pushed in one finger and I closed my eyes.

"Ngh." I kept my eyes closed as he inserted another finger. It hurt but I couldn't say anything. It felt good even though it hurt badly.

He inserted a third finger and pushed in and out. I cried out softly and whimpered. After a while he stopped and held me.

*Yaoi part over*

I breathing really hard. My heart felt like it might burst out of my chest at any moment. "I said I wouldn't do anything to you yet." He whispered in my ear.

Ah that's right. He promised he wouldn't do anything until I get used to it. Akira must really think of me a lot. I layed against his chest and closed my eyes. "I love you." I whispered.

He smiled. "I love you too." He held me closer to him.

[Hey guys! Yaoi moment. I love it! *giggles like a child* If you have ideas for this book or my others please tell me.Stay Awesome!

Lucifer]