Notice & Chapter 5

HIIII That was the end of the fourth fanfiction chapter!

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson the grandson of Voldemort has traveled to Hogwarts to keep the attention off of Harry for a little bit, when he arrives he quickly finds a friend... SNAPE! Snape is a roman demigod! Percy goes through the year helping where he can and nudging Harry in the right direction. After getting sorted into Slytherin he befriends Draco, and eventually, he earns the trust of the golden trio. The year goes by as smoothly as it can, being Hogwarts and all, but after Harry gets a vision Percy is determined to help he saves Sirius deflecting the blast with his wand, but after the year is up Percy leaves, this is not his war to fight.

Miraculous Ladybug

Percy Jackson goes to Paris France where he and Annabeth always said that they would explore. When he got Ice Cream from André's ice cream truck he hits a low and gets accumatized, not making much damage, but he still decides he needs to leave.

Twilight

Percy Jackson spends time with the Cullen coven and trains with Amon learning new tricks for his water powers, overall its a chill visit, and the Voltaire go away without a fight, thanks to Alice and her genius plan, Percy, however, can not stay there for long, he father, the god of the seas Poseidon decided to pay him a visit, and proceeded to ship him off to Mako island.

H2O

Percy Jackson travels to find what his father was talking about, there he meets three mermaids who are in danger themselves, after puzzling over the little information his father had provided him for weeks Percy realizes the simplest of answers, asks the sharks! There he finds the void and is told that it must be closed from both sides, so he naturally swims through it, no fuss, no messy goodbyes, just swims straight through the portal.

Avatar-

Disclaimer- this will take place while Aang is looking for an Earth Bender Teacher but Toph will not be in this fanfic, this is solely of Percy just getting back to his world. 

Young Justice-  HI PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!! This chapter is fast approaching and I need help! What is a good superhero name for our dear Percy? Also, what should his outfit look like?

Teen Titans-

Hello, it's the author with another pesky author note. ; ) If your reading this you have made it through 4 chapters (4 fanfictions) thank you, I appreciate you, comment if you were here since the beginning of this journey (and be honest I have my ways of know if you weren't)!

Chapter 5 Teaser:

As soon as I was spat out of the portal I rolled and turned around, folding the liquid in on itself. Slowly the void close, folding in on itself until it just fizzled out. I sighed and stumbled back. Now, where had I ended up? I looked around, it was a forest with a small river and three kids?

"Umm Hello?" the little boy with arrows asked,

"Umm, hi, where am I?" I asked and all three looked at each other before finally the elder boy slung his arm around my shoulder and

"You're in the earth kingdom,"

"And where would that be?" I asked,

"How'd you do that?" The girl suddenly asked, I looked at her,

"Do what?"

"Close that swirly thing?" She said and I turned back to where the vortex had been,

"That? You could see that?" That shouldn't be possible, not with the mist... but they said the earth kingdom... which means... this isn't my earth.